Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

All Kinds Of Sports Wears Are Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Kinds Of Sports Wears Are Available (115 Views)

Men Fashionable Sports Wears! Wholesale And Retails / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Kinds Of Sports Wears Are Available by Chibuzoraph1(m): 1:13am On Mar 31, 2021
Good day Ladies & gentlemen, I'm here again

I just discovered something about people � I believe and discovered people loved to be deceived ❌ so far you are telling them what they want to hear, too bad!!!❌❌❌

Few days ago someone came crying to me that he's bought over 4 jerseys in 6months. I just started laughing.

I shouted "Ibrahim, u say u buy how many jersey in 6months?"
He said "4"

"U dey sell retail?" I asked anxiously

He said "Nooooo" if I wash am 3times the crest go begin peel"

I gave some remedies on how to wash jersey in other no to get peeled of and can wear it 1-2yrs depending on the quality. Quality matters!!!

If you're buying Aba made Quality, be rest assured it won't last. Just so you know.

Like I was saying, I told him, If he wants to wash jersey, first of all put it in a water, for 3-5mins. This allows the cloth soak first, and allow water to pass through all corners of the cloth before applying soap. don't use detergent pls�
Pull it out of the water, and wash with so much tenderness, as if you're caressing a woman, u know how u guys do it. U don't need to be hard on your Jersey. Try this and see how it will last.

If you need any kind of sports Jersey, tracksuit and polo jersey of all clubs pls dm me on instagram @rjerseys1 or on twitter @rjerseys11

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Be My Business Partner? / Dont Miss Any Update, Subscribe Now!!! / Can Anyone Help Me To Cargo Alcohol From USA To Lagos Via Air Freight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.