Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Free Practical Snail Farming Live Training On Youtube - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Practical Snail Farming Live Training On Youtube (169 Views)

Warning! Don't Do Poultry Biz In TRIAL & ERROR - Get FREE Practical Training... / Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth / Free Live Training On Organic Layer Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Practical Snail Farming Live Training On Youtube by chiblaze07(m): 5:12am On Mar 31, 2021
If you are a Snail Farmer or you want to become a Snail Farmer, then you need to see this.

Just recently, I saw an advert in a WhatsApp group for Snail farming training.

Can you guess how much the trainer charged for his tutorial?

He charged a whooping N5,000 (the equivalent of $12.2) for a training that will be a bunch of WhatsApp texts and pictures with no practical! ��

Well, I am not here to judge anyone, after all, it's business.

I am just here to offer you Free Value that you can't find anywhere.

There is a Practical Snail Farming Training coming up on 2nd April 2021 and it will be happening live on YouTube.

In this training, you will learn everything you need to know about snail farming from the start to finish.

Also, you will have the opportunity to ask all your questions about the snail farming business and you will get answers immediately in the live session.

To be a part of this Snail Training, click on the link below to go to YouTube and set a reminder now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCwQUcHbqQY

In addition, subscribe to the channel so that you will be the first to get all of our updates.

This training is ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE!

No hidden charges, no gate fee, just share this link, subscribe to the channel and be online on that day.��

I can boldly tell you that you have never seen this type of online snail farming training.

Please, help us reach more people by tagging everyone you know. Share this message.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign /local Rabbits,,pigs And Ducks / Snails For Sale / Playing With Unique Start Method: Xiaomi Yunmai Wrist Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.