Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo (21511 Views)

Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK / Oke Umurhohwo: What Buhari’s Mask Could Have Done For Nigerians / APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by kingthreat(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2021
MetroBaba1:
If this is Tinubu's recommendation to tackle and solve unemployment rate in Nigeria, he's not capable to rule Nigeria.

As in, he is even as horrible as Sai Baba.

5 Likes

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Guide777(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2021
It's unfortunate that after making this gaffe, (coupled with his antecedents in drug dealing, political violence and corruption allegations), some youths will still support this mofo to be their president in the name of ethnic and religious affiliation. Even if you enjoy having your kinsmen at the helm of affairs, why not a better one like Osibanjo?

5 Likes

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Sundrus: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2021
ODJ124:
cool But the error in his statement has been corrected Oga... He ment.. 50,000 youths...

Anyway jagaban 2023...

Thread seen....
see them...una go dey support nonsense. We no need any senile old man to occupy that presidential seat again. E don too much.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Olami83: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2021
odogwunaija:
It's unfortunate that come 2023 if he eventually contests, some people will still vote him just because he is from the same tribe or religion with them, despite the fact that they know he's not fit for the job mentally, medically,etc

Then suggest to us who to vote.. The Lagos everyone is running to was restructured and under his management
Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by ivandragon: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2021
Since Bat said it was an error of speech, then so be it. I don't see what the noise is all about.

I personally don't think bat is the right man for the job to lead Nigeria, but if other credible candidates refuse to step up, then nothing much one can do.

That said, I strongly believe that ALL political office holders should be paid minimum wage regardless of the office held.

Also, things like feeding for the family, household utilities & groceries, medical bills, personal travels etc., should be paid for from the personal salaries of political office holders.

All contracts should be tightly monitored by reputable teams of NGOs & media houses who themselves should not earn a kobo since they are providing selfless service.

Not only do I believe it will help cut cost of governance, it will also allow our politicians appreciate the challenges millions of Nigerians face daily...

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Dapson73(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Tinubu can never be the president

His gadmnnn wings will be clipped even before 2023

And I can bet my balls buhari is gonna abandon his sorry ass

You are a clown. Even without Buhari support, Tinubu will navigate his way by the special grace of God.

Which other candidate is better than Tinubu come 2023 ?
Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by enomakos(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Even the 50k is too small,5 million Nigerian must be drafts into the military, half of that to Mann our porous illegal borders

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Biodun556(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2021
MetroBaba1:
If this is Tinubu's recommendation to tackle and solve unemployment rate in Nigeria, he's not capable to rule Nigeria.

If Nigeria could recruit 50 million youths into the army it will solve the security challenges we are facing aside from creating employment.

The major problem Nigeria is facing in tackling bokoharam and banditory is that the army can not hold the ground were they have defeated bokoharam due to shortage of more hands. E.g. they will flush out bokoharam in a place before they move to another location, bokoharam is back in the place they have conquered. This is how Nigerian army and boko haram have been exchanging territories for the past ten years. They rotate as they are playing hide and seek.

Getting more youths into the army will enable hold the ground they have conquered and capture more territories from the terrorists.

All soldiers need not be regular. After the war; some of them can be demilitarized or engage else where that is the standard practices all over the World.

US has 3 million soldiers. During Iraq wars, they took soldiers from other countries. This will make it possible to hold the ground you have conquered.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Draught: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2021

The mere fact that he had to come back and say it was 50 thousand or 5 million or whatever just reinforced the fact that dementia is slowly creeping up on him like BuBu..

Nobody is above mistake but at that grandiose stage, it's unacceptable.. The least he could do was write and type out his points and read from it..

Or was he reading from a paper cus I didn't watch that sht?!

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by ITbomb(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2021
He has already corrected himself, he meant 50k
So your analysis is invalid
Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by SarakiBukola: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2021
selemempe:
Yoruba people are truly blessed with human resources. In Nigeria they have sound people like Fashola. Abroad they have been serially elected into leadership position.
However they want to present to us a man that can be said to be the worst governor of Lagos since 1999... simply because he knows how to use his money to install people into offices for rent seeking.
Buhari would be a thousand times better than tinubu. Buhari has one thing Tinubu doesn't...that is an anti corruption reputation. Tinubu has nothing buhari doesn't. For we are not sure Tinubu learnt anything from university

Where Tinubu worked before he went into public service... all your lineage combined, past , present and future can't be gatemen in those offices.

Not an insult BUT Google is your friend.

Sorry my friend if the truth is harsh / bitter.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Tunex25(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Nice write-up!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by gaddafe(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Olami83:

The speech was just an illustration, the figure might sound huge but that's a good move to tackle insecurity and unemployment

Are you kidding me? in this 21st century? But I hope you guys realise you are posting this for the whole world to view. Do you know how foolish this post made you look. God! The Tinubu is even better than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Printerscanner: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2021
MetroBaba1:

Okay.

You too have a father. Your father is a Nigerian. Your father has a right to aspire to the highest position in Nigeria. Therefore, please advice your humble father to join a political party and contest for the position of the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed and Unarmed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Who knows, your intelligent father may be the Messiah or Mai Suya that Nigeria has been waiting and praying for.

If however, your brilliant father cannot do the above, please shut the fucck up and continue with your drugs and human trafficking business.

With this few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you, but not to confuse you that common sense is not common, but to whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Thank you.
Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by bularuz(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2021
Haha hahaha is he planning for world war 3, 4 and 5

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by jrusky(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2021
This 50million of a thing is it realistic at all? Has any nation even as big as China is has up to 50 million army? Is Tinubu speaking in tongue without having holy spirit or is Tinubu on trance or is he suffering from slip of tongue or he was just trying to impressed and he misfired

Something not very correct here. Tinubu is a bit weak health wise and he need to relax for him not to end like Abiola his political greed is appalling even so many SW are upset with him for being used by the North to brought the bad market called Buhari to power which has crashed Nigeria today.

Haven't said these I'm yet to be convinced hs want to be president because he has not said so and for that I can not be sweating my a s s for something that can not be proven. He has right to celebrate his birthday anywhere he like, he has the right to say whatever good or bad but to be linking whatever good or nonsense he says to seeking 2023 ambition its a bit absurd to me so I'm not going to key in to that.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by walozanga(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Minjim:

He had said he meant 50k

And if Nigeria is depending on Tinubu to soLve its unemployment problems, then we are doomed!

Even at that , what is 50k to the total number of unemployed youths. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by walozanga(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Minjim:

He had said he meant 50k

And if Nigeria is depending on Tinubu to soLve its unemployment problems, then we are doomed!

Even at that , what is 50k to the total number of unemployed youths. Mtchew damage control

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by felixedet(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2021
MetroBaba1:

A daft is a daft any day anytime......He's going down by his own making....spits!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Tilykay(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Spartacus101:
50 million too small na
kukuma make am 500 million
Nothing Ronaldo no go see for Referee hand.

I started laughing when I read this.. grin cheesy
Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by felixedet(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Racoon:
Just imagine! This the so called presidential hopeful.

Too many peoples blood has locked his senses of reasoning.....shame on him.
Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by odedinigbin(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2021
goltokka:
There won't be election in 2023!

Says who?
If you don't av any reasonable contributions, PLS stop wasting your data!
Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Printerscanner: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2021
selemempe:
Yoruba people are truly blessed with human resources. In Nigeria they have sound people like Fashola. Abroad they have been serially elected into leadership position.
However they want to present to us a man that can be said to be the worst governor of Lagos since 1999... simply because he knows how to use his money to install people into offices for rent seeking.
Buhari would be a thousand times better than tinubu. Buhari has one thing Tinubu doesn't...that is an anti corruption reputation. Tinubu has nothing buhari doesn't. For we are not sure Tinubu learnt anything from university

Haaa. Buhari and anti corruption in one sentence? I beg use your sense nah. Buhari has nothing apart from religious and ethnic bigotry which will consume him .

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by sojfarm: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2021
The idiot has not become president he is already changing words blaming slip of tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by olisaEze(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2021
For all those that have started making excuses for another criminal in disguise, ona no dey ever get sense? This is exactly how buhari was marketed till he got into power and denied making every promise that was attributed to him.

You don’t fight terrorism by employing more canon fodder.

Invest massively in education and offer incentives for family planning especially in the North while improving the standard in the South.

Population control is not impossible in the North if China could achieve it.

The only candidate so far that has never made a gaffe or suggested dumb measures to move the country forward has always been Peter Obi.

Even if he can never be given a chance by The Godfathers of Nigerian politics, the youths can retire those godfathers permanently by adopting him in a new party and voting him in.

We make up 65% of d population and want a Nigeria were citizens have the same confidence the Americans have in their system.

The choice before u is simple. A new school of reasoning or the old guards that just want to protect their loot for their children to use and lord over the rest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by CSTRR: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2021
blackpanda:

2 things I will say:

1. Tinubu has since retracted his 50million and suggested he meant 50,000

2. 2015 election wasn't misjudgment. Nigerians picked the better of the two available candidates. If pdp won, with the way they were going nigeria would have ended
If PDP had continued under a southern president, the North will be very loud about their issues.

They won't be as silent as they are now.

I am sure that is what you meant.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Fibonacci88: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari better pass this okpolo eyes thief
Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Olami83: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2021
gaddafe:

Are you kidding me? in this 21st century? But I hope you guys realise you are posting this for the whole world to view. Do you know how foolish this post made you look. God! The Tinubu is even better than you.

Is tinubu not better than your lame father?
Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Shattuck(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2021
how can anyone think that the solution to unemployment is recruiting more people into govt parastatal, how does that work where would the money to pay them come from and to generate wealth you need to be creative and productive, this are the same folks who believe in sharing the national cake and not growing the national cake, corruption has so much affected his brain, that even ihis solution to national problem still revolves around sharing the money put this time bring more Nigerians to the table to eat. tbh kiss you presidential ambition goodbye

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by tivity101: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Ugh

Arevyou for real,? 50 million youths into the military. Is the country preparing for 3rd world war? C'mon you should focus on how to make Nigeria an industrialized nation again rather than thinking on how to drag every youth into military which am very convinced that non of your descendent will ever be part of except for the juicy officers cadre.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Brexxit(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2021
enomakos:
Even the 50k is too small,5 million Nigerian must be drafts into the military, half of that to Mann our porous illegal borders
See your mouth like 5m must be draft.
Are you the one that will pay the salaries of the the 5m Nigerians that will be drafted to the border?Is it the FG that is looking for countries to give them loans that will now have money to pay extra 5m military personnels?

The ones they borrowed from china they haven't paid back,We should even be talking about reducing recurrent expenditures so their can be more funds to carry out capital projects.

As for the military what they need is better weapons and equipments, trainings and incentives to boost their morale.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo by Chioma99(f): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Will Takeover Rivers In 2023, Hilda Dokubo Boasts / 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF / Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.