Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections (6801 Views)

Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics / Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) / See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Centino: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
@poster
Good thinking. Was so easy to overlook these great guys.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by mojounited(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
Well done Ajuwayas. . .You've done the nation proud!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Exponental(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
Despite d bomb blast. Corp Members did not turn back. I appreciate dir patrotic courage. God bless us!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by jigawatts(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am a corper and I know even if the nation does not do anytyn for us, My almighty God aint sleeping, he has his own plans for us all, Corpers remembber dis line, "Let us lift our nation high, under d sun or in d rain, wit dedication and selflessness"
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by yuzedo: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
13volts comment tickled me to no end! Lmfao!  grin
Me sef na corper. . PU 4 Mushin. . All these prayers and blessings, as much as they are heart-warming dont count for much!
I was preparing for a showdown wiv my slightly more acquiescent assistants when i heard we might be compromised. It didnt happen. Lucky for all involved!  angry
All i want is for them to pay for the first election which was cancelled. . After mosquito chop me from 10pm to 5am, abi na d dirty, random spot of a public school we had to sleep on (bare ground outside the classrooms), No be even d round-the-clock job. Mscheww! We suffer jare! But we signed up 4 it. Just pay us our full allowances cos we're being shortchanged. . Last last, thanks for d kind words sha. .  wink kiss
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by jigawatts(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2011
@yuzedo:: me I gbadun small, local govt na walkable distance to ma house, na 6.30 I wake up, LWKMD grin
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Dave6: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2011
[b] Well Done! [b]
We all really appreciate the parts you played in making history in the great transformation of our dear Country.
God bless you all!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Dave6: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
Well Done!
We all really appreciate the parts you played in making history in the great transformation of our dear Country.
God bless you all!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Ayowumie(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am happy am a Batch A corp member, been part of this change is an achievement. it is now left for Inec to match action with words by paying us our allowances without any hitch what so ever.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by ayinba1(f): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2011
Corper ttion!!!!

Corp members, pledge,

"In all we do or we say, NIGERIA FIRST".

Tx for the good work, which you know in your heart, that you did. wink
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by omoola007(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2011
To the Corpers that made it happen,

IF GBOSA NA MONEY UNA GO BE QUADRILLIONARES.

GREAT WORK YOU MADE THE COUNTRY PROUD AND REDEFINED THE MEANING OF THE SERVICE. THIS IS WHAT THE NYSC SHOULD STAND FOR NEXT TASK CENSUS MAKE UNA READY .

GOOD JOB, YOU DID THE WORK MANY THOUGHT WAS IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Rossikk(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2011
May I commend the members of our National Youth Service Corps, Year of 2011, for the heroic role they played in our transition to true democracy.

Future historians will note the pivotal role played by yourselves in midwifing the new dispensation.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by geosegun(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2011
Kudos to corp members! So glad you guys justify the huge amounts being spent to sustain the program.
Corper WEE!!  WAH!!!

Was once one too, enjoy it while it last.

All the best.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by smile11s(m): 2:13am On Apr 18, 2011
true sons and daughters of our fathers and mothers
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by mbulela: 2:55am On Apr 18, 2011
To the families of the corpers that lost their lives, may their blood not be in vain and may it prick the conscience of the political elite when they sit to share our common wealth.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by ragdollz: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2011
When is this youth service thing going to be scrapped? So corps members lives were endangered by using them for elections?? Was that part of the job description!? If I were a parent whose child acted as an election official, I will SUE INEC FOR UNNECESSARY RISK TO MY CHILD'S LIFE!!!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by doctorT(m): 4:56am On Apr 18, 2011
Proud of you AJUWAYAs.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by daqskin: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2011
To the youth corpers
4uck you all for assisting pdp in rigging the election.
five NAY TEN generations after you ( in your linage ) will never enjoy the privilege of EDUCATION !!! just as your BARBARIC  fore fathers were not educated to your generation, tongue cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by olumyde5(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2011
Thumbs up wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by jikings(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2011
Wellone and God bless!!, your sacrifice for Nigeria will always be remembered!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by calyx: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2011
The corp members were truly truly truly great with this election. Kudos guys. The nation is so proud of you.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by jaguar09(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2011
Kudos to them, i am proud i own one.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by bracelet: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2011
To all Corp members in this exercise i SALUTE your doggedness, your courage even in the face of life threatning situations.

To think my brother is part of this history in Niger state. Taiwo I salute you. Ejire ara isokun, edun gbe origi re fe fe,
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by nich(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2011
OP, nice one!

To all the corpers, 100 gbosas for y'all!
My prayer: that y'all finish your service year without issues; return to your respective bases safely & in one piece; with wives & husbands for those serious about it (one to one mapping only); meet your luved ones in good health & without hypertension; and lastly but not least that you y'all get your heart desire as regards career (jobs or businesses).
You guys are the true heroes: those who did the work & even those who ran for dear life! God bless you real good and may our generation & children's generations enjoy the dividends of a flourishing democracy!  wink 

Seun, thanx for giving this a front page slot!  tongue
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by sley4life(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2011
Too Fantastic. Kudos should be given to corp members. Without them we would have witnessed massive rigging
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Bawss1(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2011
Good job corpers.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Somatic(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2011
Youth obey the clarion call,
Let us lift our nation high,
Under the sun or in the rain,
With dedication and selflessness

NIGERIA'S OURS,
NIGERIA WE SERVE.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by 9dynasty(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2011
i want to thank you all for the kudos on behalf of serving corps members in borno state, i'm happy i was a part of this history. it's very stressful here but the joy knowing how well it went covers alot. thanks every one, GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by rare23: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2011
I am a corper and am serving in Oyo state, Ibadan as a matter of fact, I know I and my colleagues have done our best for this election, despite d fact dat we have not been well cared for by inec. we camp every eve to an election day under the stars with no cover from rain and we sleep on slices of foams and planks, dats if we hav any sleep at all cos we hav to be awake to collect each material evry 30minutes, and in d mornin we go to work choked up in rickety buses with security dat is not evn fit to guard a chicken let alone human beings, and afta work we drag inec materials by ourselves from evry unit n begin to walk out to d road to look for transportation, at d risk of attack, evn d poor security would be looking for how to takia of himself  first, sometimes under d rain as it was upper saturday, n i hav not evn gotten my feedin n transport allowance , som hv gotten bt not all, Yet I still thank God becos he has brought us dis far safely n i can assure d world dat this election is totally FREE and FAIR. cool  wink cheesy smiley
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by iheanyi4u(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2011
I am a corper currently serving in yobe state. D distance 4rm my PPA to my PU is abt 2hr30mins bt d road(if u can call it that) is practically a desert wit tracks,we pack ourselves(dats abt 20 of us) in a truck,and d journey is a nitemare bt reading ur comments mek  me feel appreciated. Tnx y'all
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by itsmayiela(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2011
@poster
it is not the amount of NYSC suffering that matters.It is d time it takes to get a job afta nysc. i suffered during nysc more than you. worse of all,it took me about 6yrs to get a job.

pray ur plight isnt like mine, pray that ur suffering is not in vain
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by enomakos(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2011
corpers una try no be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working / My Son Will Rather Die Than Stay Out Of Biafra's Struggle- Kanu's Father / Before You Wail That Buhari Appoints OnlyHausa Muslim As Police IG See This Pict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.