Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Please Help. Stomach Ache Of A Pregnant Young Lady - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help. Stomach Ache Of A Pregnant Young Lady (299 Views)

Please Help!!! Stomach And Heartburn Is Killin Me / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Pls Help; Stomach Pain With Headache What Is The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Stomach Ache Of A Pregnant Young Lady by wentroublecomes: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Good morning all. My fiancée is 6weeks pregnant and we all happy about it.
But the issue is she complains too much about her upper belly that aches a lot.
I know you'll all say we should go and see a doctor. Yes you're right because we already book an appointment to see a doctor tomorrow.
I just want to have some knowledge what could be the cause and it we'll need to be worry.
The central upper stomach immediately after her chest.
What could be the cause.
Thanks
Re: Please Help. Stomach Ache Of A Pregnant Young Lady by Romanoff(f): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Bloating or heart burn.
Re: Please Help. Stomach Ache Of A Pregnant Young Lady by wentroublecomes: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2021
@ Romanoff.
I don't even know what to call it
Initially I think it's liver region but I don't want to be too forward because I'm not a medical practitioner. Just have a little know about medicine.
She just complain too much about the upper stomach
Re: Please Help. Stomach Ache Of A Pregnant Young Lady by Freestainworld(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2021
When you guys visit the doctor, you will get an answer
Re: Please Help. Stomach Ache Of A Pregnant Young Lady by Romanoff(f): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2021
wentroublecomes:
@ Romanoff.
I don't even know what to call it
Initially I think it's liver region but I don't want to be too forward because I'm not a medical practitioner. Just have a little know about medicine.
She just complain too much about the upper stomach

It could also be ulcer.

Just go to the hospital first.

Pregnancy brings many symptoms. Don't be scared or negative.
Re: Please Help. Stomach Ache Of A Pregnant Young Lady by wentroublecomes: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Romanoff:

It could also be ulcer.

Just go to the hospital first.

Pregnancy brings many symptoms. Don't be scared or negative.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

HIV Vaccine Is Finally Visible Thanks To Covid / Baby Born With Three joysticks / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.