Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Don’t Let Them Die Like Pastor Elisha, Nigerians Call For Release Of RCCG Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Let Them Die Like Pastor Elisha, Nigerians Call For Release Of RCCG Member (138 Views)

Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Let Them Die Like Pastor Elisha, Nigerians Call For Release Of RCCG Member by Tokotaya: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2021
MSN Wed 31
The hashtag, #FreeRCCGMembers is trending at Number 2 this morning as Nigerians on Twitter demand the freedom of the eight members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) abducted by bandits last Friday.

The eight, going for evangelism in a church bus, were stopped and abducted by armed bandits between Kachia and Kafanchan in the evening of Friday of March, 2021. Read the report here.

A former presidential aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, on Monday galvanised Christians on Twitter with a post asking them to spare a thought for the abducted Christians and raise a voice for their freedom.

He tweeted: “Please, I appeal to you to do me this favour. Use the hashtag, #FreeRCCGMembers to call for the release of the @RCCGHQ pastor and members abducted by bandits in Kaduna. Don’t let them end up like Pastor Eunice Elisha. Do this for Christ, because of what Christ did it for you and I.”

Pastor Eunice Elisha, a mother of seven, was a deaconess of the Divine Touch Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, who was killed in Kubwa, Abuja by religious bigots while she was on early morning evangelism in 2016.

Many Christians responded to Okri’s tweet by praying for the release of the eight RCCG members, while some called on the authorities to take concrete action to free them and stop the rising wave of

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2021/03/31/dont-let-them-die-like-pastor-elisha-nigerians-call-for-release-of-rccg-evangelists/
Re: Don’t Let Them Die Like Pastor Elisha, Nigerians Call For Release Of RCCG Member by Baawaa(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2021
And Osinbajo is the VP

(1) (Reply)

Alien Invasion / My Opinion About Church Marriage / Decline In US Churches And Church Members, Coc As A Case Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.