Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party (18774 Views)

Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / Suspected ‘Yahoo Boy’ Kills Policeman, Injures Another In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Duplexxx: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari no get hand for this if you dey smoke marijuana, no your self if not

You will end of up in jail
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by davies(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2021
Yet, the Adamawa born NDLEA DG, and Buba Marwa has the effontery to tag the southwest as haven for illicit drug and drug addicts for when it is visible for all to know that the entire North especially his home state, Adamawa is ravaged with Junkies with damaged future.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by BelovedofLord: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2021
What's really going on up North?

We proffer technically proven solutions, backed up by precedents to your DisCos, everyday challenges!
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by AuroraB(f): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2021
hoopoe16:
Hausa and Senseless behavior 5n6
grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by rita25(f): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2021
drugs taking over our youths but then what do we expect when our musicians are singing omo science student and its not banned but thunder fire you is banned because the leadrs fear it will be used to insult their nepostic goverment
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by SunnyUS(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Hummmm God please continue to save us from this country NIGERIA!
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2021
2shaw:
Just like that, come on there is more to the story. Probably those guys are his enemies. This diff between drunkard and drug addict,junkie,loner,tester,1st timer,
How can he just bring out knife and stab you,haba.

You got no idea what drugs can do to a person's brain.

Maybe not the weed, but of course, a person can do stuff.like that under the influence of drugs.

Some won't even.remember what they did.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2021
rita25:
drugs taking over our youths but then what do we expect when our musicians are singing omo science student and its not banned but thunder fire you is banned because the leadrs fear it will be used to insult their nepostic goverment
Very funny but it is the truth
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by zephyblaze(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Nairalandian:

Make una free this man na grin
shey na because of him ruling wey all this things dey happen, me I follow put hand for him waist o. grin
Nairalandian:

Make una free this man na grin
shey na because of him ruling wey all this things dey happen, me I follow put hand for him waist o.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Frales6(f): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2021
nawa ooooo...this na people wey follow shout "happy new year this January oooo". God no gree me or any of my family members jam this kind thing this year abeg
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Sirco: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2021
What buhari do for here?
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by 2shaw: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by ZooOga: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
twisted story/reporting. weed doesn't cause anger and violence. must be some other reason for this deadly tragedy.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by tiredoflife(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Freestainworld:
I thought they said south is the most consumer of drugs, how come the drugs consumed in the south is causing banditry, insurgency, terrorism, and killing in the North.

u dey mind the fools grin grin grin
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Superboss: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
That is Danladi Umar, CCB chairman's brother.
They r drug addicts
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by IMAliyu(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
2shaw:
Just like that, come on there is more to the story. Probably those guys are his enemies. This diff between drunkard and drug addict,junkie,loner,tester,1st timer,
How can he just bring out knife and stab you,haba.
You'd be surprised by how much the brains of these people has been fried by years of drug addiction, any offence is to be settled by violence.
And I won't be surprised if the guy is found to be part of the Yan shila criminals, that go around stabbing people for their phones.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
So many mad people in the North.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by 2shaw: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
See i have had 3 confrontations ,the first 2 bike men were pretty slow,I seized their knifes and pursued them at least 200metres,then they knew I wasn't normal,but the last one I wasn't so lucky sha,all becos of say I branch one place and one other place journey of 200 turn 500,na thr wohala start,men when I saw the dagger,bro na me trophy 350 run run enter one estate. That dagger long and e go enter me. I no fit die o.
IMAliyu:

You'd be surprised by how much the brains of these people has been fried by years of drug addiction, any offence is to be settled by violence.
And I won't be surprised if the guy is found to be part of the Yan shila criminals, that go around stabbing people for their phones.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by IMAliyu(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Beer need to be completely unban in the North, lack of beer is making them addicted to something far far worse than alcohol

You will think a place like north should have the least addiction problem but nah
There is no ban on alcohol in Adamawa.
You can easily find beer parlors all over the place.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by IMAliyu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
2shaw:
See i have had 3 confrontations ,the first 2 bike men were pretty slow,I seized their knifes and pursued them at least 200metres,then they knew I wasn't normal,but the last one I wasn't so lucky sha,all becos of say I branch one place and one other place journey of 200 turn 500,na thr wohala start,men when I saw the dagger,bro na me trophy 350 run run enter one estate. That dagger long and e go enter me. I no fit die o.
grin
I haven't had an encounter with them my self, but they snatched my sister's phone at the market once, another time I was at my friend's place, when we saw someone run inside quickly trying to escape them, they even struck his back with machete.
And the most recent one was when they pulled a knife out on my neighbor's daughter and took her bag, but as our place was close to one SS office, they were pursued and caught.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2021

Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Awon Science student grin grin
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Trustedpronet: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Too many drugs on the street...we should be careful who we associate with and who we argue with.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by freeborn02: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Alasane, can you now see that your fellow Muslims also do drugs?

Please stop expressing stupidity with this your religion rubbish. You make your religion sound empty with the way you comment
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by letitrainnow(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Too bad

Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by Bornboy4: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
I thought Nigerian Government banned the sale and use of Tramadol and other hard-drugs?
Where did this one refreshed from? Abi na weed?

Please get FREE lovecoins and show love to your fellow Nigerians.
See details on my sigy under this comment if you care!
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by alasane: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2021
freeborn02:
Alasane, can you now see that your fellow Muslims also do drugs?

Please stop expressing stupidity with this your religion rubbish. You make your religion sound empty with the way you comment

Another lunatics on the prowl..
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by freeborn02: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2021
alasane:

Another lunatics on the prowl..

One thing I've noticed about you is that you call other people what you should be called.

For example, you are the perfect description of a lunatic with dented brain

If not, you won't say only Christians are doing drugs. The news exposes you to be a total fool blinded by religion.
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by alasane: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2021
freeborn02:

One thing I've noticed about you is that you call other people what you should be called.

For example, you are the perfect description of a lunatic with dented brain

If not, you won't say only Christians are doing drugs. The news exposes you to be a total fool blinded by religion.

Nitwit ,ask your fellow co travellers..if i engage you in whatever disguise you come...i always have time & resources..
Re: Drug Addict Stabs Man To Death In Adamawa, Injures Another At A Wedding Party by freeborn02: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2021
alasane:

Nitwit ,ask your fellow co travellers..if i engage you in whatever disguise you come...i always have time & resources..

You are the one who said only Christians do drugs and homosexuality

Whereas, there are evidences that Muslims are also doing drugs and homosexuality.

That your reasoning is very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DELSU Lecturer Escapes From Kidnapper's Den In Delta, Reunites With Family. PIC / RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari / 48-year-old Married Man Caught Raping A 6-year-old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.