Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism (6948 Views)

Kissing Newborn Babies Can Give Them Viral Meningitis - Medical Experts / 576 New COVID-19 Cases, 344 Discharged And 4 Deaths On July 21 - (21602 Tested) / Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by KnightsTemplar(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari accounts for 75% of the medical tourism.

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2021
N576 Billion plus Buhari grin grin
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by tnerro1(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Make una tell bubu, oh wait, the man even get ear problems also, chai ........ spits
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Aflix:
Hahahahaha....they had to say this a day after Buhari went for his own medical tourism.

You need to see the traffic jam on airport Abuja yesterday because president was finally traveling out again
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2021
And dey have moral justification to banned foreign rice and other items that would have benefited the poor masses.
Is medical tourism at overseas not a foreign product?

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by jamace(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2021
President Buhari is the greatest medical tourist in Nigeria. About 50% of the expenses is incurred by him.

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by toxtimmy: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria is finished with people like you... Even if you be fulani man or woman does allah say first class medical care for your master Buhari and no medical care for your neighbour?... Is this allahs teaching?

Pleas educate me.

directonpc:
Good stuff - wishing Mr president quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by ukahrawah: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2021
The fact he can't find competent Fulani doctors discourages him from from developing a local hospital that can handle his ailment. It's a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by truehero(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2021
Where is Lai Mohammed
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by meobizy(f): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2021
You can’t provide what you don’t have. I’m surprised the figure is not higher.
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Bmaster(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Olarewaju89:
grin

The only reason why I don’t feel like
getting married now is that everyone will
now know that I’ve started having SEX
including my MOM and its making me to
feel Shy shocked
you marry your wife and keep her in you're papa house whilst you and yourself lives in township.,in that way your people including your mom will be begging you to come and pick your beloved wife to yourself so that both of you can have sex,

By then you'll be shy no more

Modified: I've siddon and re-read your comment and all I could do is to burst into laughter.

You funny broda mi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Duplexxx: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Na lie
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by ayenale1(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Politicians led by Buhari has a higher percentage...

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by lastempero: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
And our president is top on the list.

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by 9jaRealist: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
References:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-loses-over-n576b-yearly-to-medical-tourism/

But that’s OK. Let the money continue to go abroad instead of recirculating in our economy...
Because when a relatively world-class hospital is built in Nigeria (eg, Evercare Lekki), NLers denigrate it as “not for the masses”! SMH
>
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Perfectbeing(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Of the 576 billion, Buhari's own is 575.99 billion

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by youngrichnigga: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Abeg tell that to Buhari please angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Tundex911: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bubu the number 1⃣ patronizer...

So coronavirus days never still get dem sense abi.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by CocoaOla: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Apc the lying party

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Assuming with all these spending the dullarrd has a little sense and understands what leadership and rulership is all about, i wouldn't have complained, but the more they spend on this old senile dullardd the more useless and clueless he becomes.

No wonder his driver duped him because he has auditory problems.

And Buhari dey quick forget body

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Olarewaju89: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bmaster:
you marry your wife and keep her in you're papa house whilst you and yourself lives in township.,in that way your people including your mom will be begging you to come and pick your beloved wife to yourself so that both of you can have sex,

By then you'll be shy no more

Modified: I've siddon and re-read your comment and all I could do is to burst into laughter.

You funny broda mi grin grin

It's just joke bro. grin grin

Thank bro

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Trustedpronet: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
I sincerely don't like the way some Nigeria Doctors treats patients in our hospitals. They can kill you with unverified prescriptions. Either you like or not government subsidice university degree in the past 50years in Nigeria. If you are talking about minimum wage, every sector suffers same. Their private health services is more Paramount than safeing the lives of the common man.
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari is number one....den all Nigeria politicians and top business Elite's

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by LikeAking: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria has more than enough medical doctors.

We have excess of everything in this country.

Our problem is utilization.

Secondly, we are not efficient and effective.

We also have excess teachers in Nigeria, yet we complain of our edu standards.

Our problem is our Nigerian tradition and culture.
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by LikeAking: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
CocoaOla:
Apc the lying party

Buhari na scamer.

Na me talk am.

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by UnabashedIPOB: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Can somebody remind me again how much is the Zoo's budget for the hospital at Aso Rock? If the guy who is presiding over the zoo has to go to London for medical checkup, why bother to waste all that billions of Naira for nothing? Here's ONE NIGERIA for you IDIOTS!

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by directonpc(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
toxtimmy:
Nigeria is finished with people like you... Even if you be fulani man or woman does allah say first class medical care for your master Buhari and no medical care for your neighbour?... Is this allahs teaching?

Pleas educate me.

I am not fulani. I worship in a church.
Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by toxtimmy: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
You lost the plot and frankly I don't feel sorry for you... .. So a bad, evil and senseless Fulani man is worst than a bad, evil and senseless Christian man?... When you go to bed today ask yourself what made you turn into someone that comes online to praise Buhari with all the death that is in his hands?... Is it because you need to eat his crumbs, because you are Fulani or moslem like him? Or because you sold your soul or your manhood for a price of bread?.. whatever your answer is type am here in the morning.

directonpc:

I am not fulani. I worship in a church.

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by Bluntemperor: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Awesomeness2:
how?
and they say money no dey country

Is it too much for Mr President to replicate the same Hospitals he has been patronizing since coming to power,in Nigeria or are they saying no money for such,as an excuse to do what is right or they are still watching where to establish one!

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari is responsible for 70%...

And one factory fitted liar called Lai is saying we should buy made in Naija goods..

Bunch of dumb scammers

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism by directonpc(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
toxtimmy:
You lost the plot and frankly I don't feel sorry for you... .. So a bad, evil and senseless Fulani man is worst than a bad, evil and senseless Christian man?... When you go to bed today ask yourself what made you turn into someone that comes online to praise Buhari with all the death that is in his hands?... Is it because you need to eat his crumbs, because you are Fulani or moslem like him? Or because you sold your soul or your manhood for a price of bread?.. whatever your answer is type am here in the morning.

It's all cruise. I am not a Buhari supporter. I support a better world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clearex 10 Review / How To Make Castor Oil (DIY) / Breast-Cancer Risk For Storing Phone In Bras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.