Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria (630 Views)

Few World Oligarchs Causing War And Inflation / Reno Omokri: What Nigeria Needs To Stop Herdsmen, Bandit, And Kidnappers / Biafran Military Uniform Causing War On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by AhmedSani007: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
People who are blaming ESN are those paid by the government to divert atestention from these bandit
Fulani bandit have killed locals in every state in Nigeria
Starting from
Zamfara
Niger
Kastina
Kaduna
Adamawa
Plateau
Benue
Ogun
Enugu
Ebonyi
River
Delta
Ondo

But this individuals in nairaland are blaming ipob and ESN,
My brothers in the village ,some have run away and live the village for fulani bandit
In jos many village name have been change
The fulani bandit are deceiving some of my brothers to accept this killing
No one should blame ESN,if we have formed vigilantee eatlier like ESN the fulani bandit would not have finish infiltrate our region like this

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Come and see your village people
/thebosstrevor1

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
That’s how they are changing the narratives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is an high level of mischief making.

so you are saying massob are paid by govt

Ohaneze are paid by govt

ohaneze youth are paid by govt

the youths of Anambra dat came out to reject ipob are paid by govt

I ask you dis why is nobody making a hurryskurry at the new Onitsha security outfit

Esn is a good idea no doubt,but it berates our existing profile as Independent people.

Matters like regional outfit should be a general agreement from the whole region,not by one seccessionist group.

Ipob created Esn , now I ask are all of us supporters of Ipob dat we should accept it's illegally armed militia as our security outfit

When bakassi was created it was generally accepted by all and sundry until they messed up.

you guys should stop playing emotional games and come out plain with what your agenda for Igbo is bcus it is not acceptable anywhere that one group will be allowed to create a security outfit for a Whole region.

Can massob impose it's militia on Ala Igbo as a security outfit

Can Asari dokubo impose his militia on SS as a security outfit??

Can Sunday igboho impose his militia on SW as a security outfit??!

Can Gov Ortom impose a militia on MB as a security outfit

If all this people can't , why then do you expect ipob to impose it's militia on Ala Igbo as a security outfit??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by AhmedSani007: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
ablejesus26:
This is an high level of mischief making.

so you are saying massob are paid by govt

Ohaneze are paid by govt

ohaneze youth are paid by govt

the youths of Anambra dat came out to reject ipob are paid by govt

I ask you dis why is nobody making a hurryskurry at the new Onitsha security outfit

Esn is a good idea no doubt,but it berates our existing profile as Independent people.

Matters like regional outfit should be a general agreement from the whole region,not by one seccessionist group.

Ipob created Esn , now I ask are all of us supporters of Ipob dat we should accept it's illegally armed militia as our security outfit

When bakassi was created it was generally accepted by all and sundry until they messed up.

you guys should stop playing emotional games and come out plain with what your agenda for Igbo is bcus it is not acceptable anywhere that one group will be allowed to create a security outfit for a Whole region.

Can massob impose it's militia on Ala Igbo as a security outfit

Can Asari dokubo impose his militia on SS as a security outfit??

Can Sunday igboho impose his militia on SW as a security outfit??!

Can Gov Ortom impose a militia on MB as a security outfit

If all this people can't , why then do you expect ipob to impose it's militia on Ala Igbo as a security outfit??

I can’t speak for those you mentioned
I only speak for my brothers here
Fulani are the one causing war
While you are paid to defend their atrocities here,and make it look like hausa support them,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:

[s]I can’t speak for those you mentioned
I only speak for my brothers here
Fulani are the one causing war
While you are paid to defend their atrocities here,and make it look like hausa support them,
[/s]

Same old, stale little childish antics used by ipob members here when a narrative does not fit into their narrative.

try something new come up with something different than dis jagons.

you also might be a paid agent to paint the narrative and agenda dat ipob speaks for Ala Igbo.

but ofcus intelligent ones like Us will be here to tell the world dat Ipob is a seccessionist movement just like massob,BCG, and cannot speak for Us .

Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by AhmedSani007: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
ablejesus26:
[/s]

Same old, stale little childish antics used by ipob members here when a narrative does not fit into their narrative.

try something new come up with something different than dis jagons.

you also might be a paid agent to paint the narrative and agenda dat ipob speaks for Ala Igbo.

but ofcus intelligent ones like Us will be here to tell the world dat Ipob is a seccessionist movement just like massob,BCG, and cannot speak for Us .
Noise making can’t win an argument
And all the trash you type
Haven’t change my post that
Fulani bandit are the one causing war,
Or have it?
Biafra are only seceding which is their right but fulani bandit are killing locals from sokoto to Bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:

Noise making can’t win an argument
And all the trash you type
Haven’t change my post that
Fulani bandit are the one causing war,
Or have it?
Biafra are only seceding which is their right but fulani bandit are killing locals from sokoto to Bayelsa

Yes I totally acquiesce and assent to your submission dat fulani bandits are causing trouble which can ofcus lead to war if not properly managed,tamed and stopped. But I had to infuse some sense into your leaky brains,bcus you unintelligently, purposefully played the mischievous fella by tagging everyone who opposes to Esn as being paid by govt.

or is your brain too leaky to see dat it's very insane and mischievous of you to paint such narratives

don't mention me again I am done giving you sense enough to make you reason properly next time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by AhmedSani007: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Yes I totally acquiesce and assent to your submission dat fulani bandits are causing trouble which can ofcus lead to war if not properly managed,tamed and stopped. But I had to infuse some sense into your leaky brains,bcus you unintelligently, purposefully played the mischievous fella by tagging everyone who opposes to Esn as being paid by govt.

or is your brain too leaky to see dat it's very insane and mischievous of you to paint such narratives

don't mention me again I am done giving you sense enough to make you reason properly next time.
But you sound so hateful and bitter
How did biafra wrong you,
Let’s just live them to go is it hard to do
Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:

grin
AhmedSani007:

Hey kid I am too much a person to be cajoled into your greenish, little emotional pranks.

the question should be wat dis Igbo do to you dat you intend to shame us by creating the narrative that we are run as a one man's business??

Silly little kids think they have wat it takes to drag well tutored minds into their mud��

Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by AhmedSani007: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

grin

Hey kid I am too much a person to be cajoled into your greenish, little emotional pranks.

the question should be wat dis Igbo do to you dat you intend to shame us by creating the narrative that we are run as a one man's business??

Silly little kids think they have wat it takes to drag well tutored minds into their mud��
Only a paid miscreant will be online defending this killings or an ethnic bigot
Aforementioned are characteristics of animal
Even a silly kids can’t act the way you do
Is appalling
I have been a guest on this forum for long
And your ethnic bigotry and blindness is 2nd to none ,please do change

Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:

Is appalling
grin
AhmedSani007:

Is appalling

I give you permission to ransack my previous post.
point out where I defended senseless killings in any form and also point out any of my post that navigates ethnic bigotry

You are not worthy of my time so just move along.�� I refuse to further engage you in a discuss devoid of logical thinking

come back and mention me when you are ready to make sense,but for now resist the urge to further spill your senseless blabbing and jagons into my mention.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria by maxell(f): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
No one is blaming ESN for the atrocities committed by fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Disguised As Mourners, Shoot 3 Policemen To Death In Ebonyi State / Moment Election Tribunal Affirms Akeredolu's Victory Against Jegede (PHOTOS) / BREAKING: Biafra Day Sit-at-home Now To Hold Monday, May 31 — IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.