Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

22bet Is A 100% Scam Verification For Successful Winners - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 22bet Is A 100% Scam Verification For Successful Winners (1595 Views)

Arbyvest Arbitrage Review - 100% Scam / Legit Investment In Nigeria / A 100% Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me To Watch Youtube Videos. / Kashstacks Scam Review.100% Scam Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22bet Is A 100% Scam Verification For Successful Winners by stevencurrency: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
As A NIGERIAN SUCCESSFUL BETTOR I DEPOSITED 100000K AFTER I WANT 20000K I SAW VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT
I summited all needed including

A SELFIE AND I GOT A MESSAGE

Each registered customer may have only one account. Customers may register only one account per family, address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card, e-wallet or electronic payment method. Persons otherwise associated with a customer will not be allowed to register on the website

This means that when the Security Service checked your account it was found that you have multiple accounts, which is strictly forbidden. We also remind you that your deposit has been paid in full to you. In this situation the fulfilled all its obligations to you

Two weeks already gone, and still don't have my money available.
Deposit money, and then don't have nothing.
It's a lack of respect and huge abuse of power!
They ask me for documents, I send and then they just say that will not answer me anymore till and send. Always the same.
Worst client support ever!

PLEASE AND PLEASE MY FOLLOW NIGERIAN

BE WARE OF THIS RUSSIAN COMPANY THEY ARE THE SAME WITH 1XBET 22BET AND MEGAPARI BET

AVOID LIKE FIRE
Re: 22bet Is A 100% Scam Verification For Successful Winners by haychPee(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise: Invest In Nigerian Stock Exchange Or US Stocks / Dangote To Buy Arsenal Shares! / How Profitable Is UBER Cab Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.