Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Toyota Camry 2004 Model (used) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Camry 2004 Model (used) (585 Views)

Distress Sales Toyota Sienna 2004 Model (used) / Honda Civic 2007 Model Used In Abuja Selling@950k Net / Honda Civic 2007 Model Used In Abuja Selling@1.250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry 2004 Model (used) by lekkys: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
The car is first body paint,engine, gear a d air condition intact. The price is N1.4m,call or Watsap me on 08179484015 or 07016465417 for more details.

Re: Toyota Camry 2004 Model (used) by Emmy000seun(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please I need a car for UBERBOLT in Lagos, I will prefer a hire purchase and there will no be disappointment as I will be paying as we agreed.. I work with a micro finance even till now but due to my schedule at work I can still collect car and be paying perfectly..I just need it to support my income and also be paying for my car gradually.. please a serious person should come to my aid..only one work cannot survive someone in this kind of economy..please help a brother and I will never disappoint..I reside in ajao estate Lagos..God bless you as you raise a helping hand..my contact is 07087690834 God bless as you raise a helping hand, but you won't regret doing business with me
Re: Toyota Camry 2004 Model (used) by aktolly54(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Emmy000seun:
Please I need a car for UBERBOLT in Lagos, I will prefer a hire purchase and there will no be disappointment as I will be paying as we agreed.. I work with a micro finance even till now but due to my schedule at work I can still collect car and be paying perfectly..I just need it to support my income and also be paying for my car gradually.. please a serious person should come to my aid..only one work cannot survive someone in this kind of economy..please help a brother and I will never disappoint..I reside in ajao estate Lagos..God bless you as you raise a helping hand..my contact is 07087690834 God bless as you raise a helping hand, but you won't regret doing business with me
i pray you see but hope you have everything to proof you wont run away eith another person car and can guarantee you are good person. Good luck
Re: Toyota Camry 2004 Model (used) by Emmy000seun(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Thanks for your response sir, but you know life is about trust, but as I said earlier that I already have employer and even for the sake of my work only, I have no where to go, secondly if you see the right person,your instincts must tell you something about it. . I will have Guarantors and I have a good life to live so I will never thread on the path of taking away someone's sweat.. it's forbidden and has a great repercussion, I was brought up well from Akure in Ondo state. Am just a cool and hardworking man which I believe in making it through the legit way. Typing will be too much but if you meet me in person you understand me better..I appreciate you sir.. please if are in position to help me, don't excitate to do sir, am not the bad ones and I will never disappoint..
aktolly54:
i pray you see but hope you have everything to proof you wont run away eith another person car and can guarantee you are good person. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Spot Tokunbo 2008. 08062499398 / 2005 Honda EOD For Sale / Toks 2018 Lexus Rx350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.