Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This (918 Views)

Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Ondo Corpers Doze Off During Anti-corruption Lecture At Orientation Camp (Pics) / Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This by HARKsmart(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Before it was time for me to get registered for the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) I prayed and I know I will be posted to Kano��� I never knew God has it all planned. So getting my posting to Cross River was a total shock.

On getting to the camp registration was like heck but within the shortest period of time it was all done. Then I brought out my already prepared sketchpad for quick life sketch of some Corp members.

During one of the section I was caught in a video drawing, then the Camp director of NYSC orientation camp Obubra, Cross River State, the person of Mr. Udofia Abel who advice me to create a portrait drawing of the State coordinator of NYSC orientation camp Obubra, Cross River State the person of Alh. Mohammed Nakamba, of which I already started, it was an awesome experience creating such an amazing piece of a wonderful personality who hate and do not tolerate indiscipline and injustice, of which was presented on the 27th of March 2021 during the 2021 batch A stream 1 carnival, of which landed me a cash price and a commendation letter.

Trust me anywhere and everywhere you find yourself there is always something you can do, be determined and be encouraged your dreams are always valid

Re: NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
I still have fresh memories of my NYSC days in Obubra. I and another corper(both of us from SS) along with a third coming all the way from sokoto(we all met ourselves at Odukpani) got to the orientation camp exactly 5mins past 2am. It was a soldier in mufti doing his side hussle that took us there.
The road then, I don't know about now was an eyesore.

Back to the topic : OP has the same gift as I, reason for my moniker.

Enjoy your stay and don't ever pass off this great opportunity to tour Obudu Cattle Ranch. It is worth the all the sacrifice you'll make to be there.

Tinapa as I saw online is now a forest so try Marina Resort.

Don't 4 get to thank me later.

#SpeakingFromExperience.
Re: NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This by HARKsmart(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Joshua Oyedele was honored

1 Like

Re: NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This by Baawaa(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
That is good of you,you don't need to be hunting for job
Re: NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This by IsraelOA(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wow! Great work...

UNIBEN to the World, Joshua...

Excel bro.
Re: NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This by FemalePunter(f): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
wink thumb up
Re: NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This by Fanuchi007: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
OBUBRA and their crude oil water and red sand. I skin was exfoliating in that camp even when I was using detail soap and liquid. But I enjoyed my camp and Mami market. CONGRATS bro. keep it up
Re: NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This by OwudaEsther: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Well done Bro!
Keep on!

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Student Waiting For NYSC Batch A Stream 2? / Minister Takes On NYSC Boss At Budget Defence / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.