Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,423 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration (28064 Views)

Congolese Army Foils A Coup Attempt Against President Felix Tshisekedi / Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso / Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by Printerscanner: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Okay. Because they heard that their father Buhari has travelled, they want to burn down the family house, Buhari's real ancestral home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by faste: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
What does the army have to offer
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by Patrioticman007(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
General Gideon Okar

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by charlesucheh(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dem dey learn Work!
They will all be barbecued...
Walahi!!!!
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by MansoryMX(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wait o! Is this not same country Buhari wants to link us to with railways? Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by Erastuslove: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
[right][/right] cheesy
joycedap:
i hope our Darling buhari does not have a hand in this
grin sad grin
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by tolguy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
erai30:
Terrorism everywhere, even in the world poorest country grin
if u go to niger u go weep 4 naija

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by Duplexxx: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Why grin grin grin
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by GreyLaw(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
seunlayi:
Coup is the desire of a country down here. People are tired of government built lórí Irọ́

Lol... as in ehn... iro won to poju! Everyday presidency so pe, presidency so pe... tani presidency?

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by olisaEze(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
The outgoing President is a Fulani, while the President-elect is from the minority Diffa-Arab.

Buhari won’t like this at all. grin

Expect an increase in terror attacks by Boko haram and other Islamic fundamentalists in that country. God save the innocents.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by BuySweetOrange: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hope Nigeria isn't next sha
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
LeeSantos:
and one country want'd to extend railway to that country.
They should come and investigate the Nigeria government.

The simple agenda is to loot astronomical amounts of money and redirect it away to the north, at least a minute section of the north. If they ever finish that railway, I will be surprised. But the funds for it will be disbursed and disappeared.
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by deltateam: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Honesty111:
I'm begging you please. I know the country is hard for almost everyone but it has left some people with no option than seeking help in form of begging. This is why I'm begging please. Send us anything to use and survive. With 3 mouth to feed, It's not easy for us at all and that is just the truth. Pardon me please.

20341 031 79 - First Bank, Richard A. A.

What course did you study? What skills do you have?
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by IgboWarlord(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Honesty111:
I'm begging you please. I know the country is hard for almost everyone but it has left some people with no option than seeking help in form of begging. This is why I'm begging please. Send us anything to use and survive. With 3 mouth to feed, It's not easy for us at all and that is just the truth. Pardon me please.

20341 031 79 - First Bank, Richard A. A.

Stop all this nonsense online begging..That's why your post will always be deleted..Why you dey beg up and down sef,na only you get problem?
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
LeeSantos:
and one country want'd to extend railway to that country.
They should come and investigate the Nigeria government.

The report says Former US Sahel envoy J Peter Pham tweeted that both the President-lect and outgoing President Mahamadou Issoufou were safe. The US had interest in the crisis in most Sahel countries. There was a time a military Armoured vehicle was intercepted by the customs after it was cleared from Lagos Port. It took almost a week before it was found out that the Tank belongs to US for an undisclosed operation at Niger Republic.

Former U.S. Sahel envoy is still monitoring events at Niger Republic. This means he was in the U.S. Intelligence Service when he was posted as an envoy. Nigeria also post people from NIA as envoys . The US , Britain and France had created a lot of crisis in Africa. They created the problem in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by CSTRR: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Poorest country in the world.

With Buhari's help, I am sure they will climb out of that hole at Nigeria's expense

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by TripleAkutigi: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Buhari is working.

[img]https://media1./images/94619fc80bc61a74b034cace5a964d6e/tenor.gif[/img]
wetin concern Bihari there
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by BruncleZuma: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
TripleAkutigi:
wetin concern Bihari there

Nah him constituents

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by Elock1: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Buhari is working.

[img]https://media1./images/94619fc80bc61a74b034cace5a964d6e/tenor.gif[/img]
I swear only amebos like us understand that sarcastic amebo mockery clip grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by ogbonti: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
heckymaicon:
Nigeria needs coup too

long overdue
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by seunlayi(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
GreyLaw:

Lol... as in ehn... iro won to poju! Everyday presidency so pe, presidency so pe... tani presidency?
Eyan mi, o ti su mi, won pa irọ titi, irọ tan ni ile irọ. Wọn fi irọ àti ẹtan gba ijoba, wọn nfi irọ se ijoba, wọn a pari ijoba wọn lori irọ. Infact, irọ po ni ọrọ won

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by Blackdisciple(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
joycedap:
i hope our Darling buhari does not have a hand in this

Anything can happen bro.
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari's ancestral country,baba will cut short his medical hajj sharply !

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by GhostMilitant: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
heckymaicon:
Nigeria needs coup too

There has been a coup, nigger.
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by precious1967(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
I hope PMB will return immediately to his mother country to suppress the mutiny in the country.
Re: Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration by Modix: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Okay�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 / Sonya Massey: White Illinois Cop Shot Unarmed Black Woman In Face / Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.