Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

"Sinach Live: A Celebration Of Joy" Concert To Stream Live On Youtube On Easter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Sinach Live: A Celebration Of Joy" Concert To Stream Live On Youtube On Easter (136 Views)

Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Sinach Live: A Celebration Of Joy" Concert To Stream Live On Youtube On Easter by ebufra: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Acclaimed Nigerian singer-songwriter Sinach, who is also one of the top 10 most subscribed artists in Africa on YouTube, will treat viewers to a celebration of joy and freedom during a 60-minute live stream on her YouTube channel on Easter Sunday.

The virtual concert, Sinach Live: A Celebration of Joy, will be streamed exclusively on YouTube on Sunday, April 4 2021, at 6PM WAT. It promises a unique performance by this global star, who will bring an uplifting message of love, healing and hope through music during this Easter celebration.

Says Sinach: “I am particularly delighted to be able to connect with my friends from around the world on the YouTube platform, where they can expect me to minister some of my popular songs, and others from my new album, Greatest Lord.”

Says Google spokesperson, Addy Awofisayo, YouTube Content Partnership Lead, Google, Sub-Saharan Africa: “Music is a universal language that has the ability to uplift and connect people across the world. YouTube is proud to be able to host this very special concert from Sinach, and delighted to promote courage, optimism and joy at this time when it’s much needed.”

Continue reading at https://www.christianitynigeria.com/2021/03/sinach-live-celebration-of-joy-concert.html

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/04/2021 / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.