Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? (479 Views)

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Announce Date For $200 Million Mega-fight / Anthony Joshua Wants To Fight Fury, Joshua's Agent Reveals / Andy Ruiz Vs. Anthony Joshua Mega Fight: Victor Or Vanquished? Lessons To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? by osademeoyahoo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Different confining legends have gauged and said who they accept will end up as the winner. So who did any semblance of Mike Tyson, Floyd Mayweather, and Amir Khan pick as their champ?

George Foreman – Tyson Fury

The American boxing legend is Team Fury all the way.

Foreman told iFL TV: “That boy Tyson Fury, you’re going to have to bring everything you’ve got to beat him.

“I’m going, being honest with you – I just can’t see Joshua beating him.”

Floyd Mayweather – Undecided

A&U Hotel and Suit,
11, Memud Ajani Crescent,
Olorunfemi Crescent,
off Lasu Road, Omac Bus Stop, Igando, Lagos State
07083889313,09098169094. 004474052544557, 07064664848
Hotels in Lagos at Igando,
Hotels in Lagos,
www.anu-hotel.com

The 50-0 boxer has shown love to Joshua on multiple occasions but has ultimately not predicted a winner.

Mayweather had this to say on Rob Moore’s “The Disruptive Entrepreneur Podcast”: “It’s a very intriguing match-up, you can never say what’s going to happen in the sport of boxing.

“Both guys are great competitors. Like I say, me and Anthony Joshua I talk on the regular, so I look forward to working with Anthony Joshua.”

Mike Tyson – Tyson Fury

Iron Mike has gone for his namesake to prevail in the Battle of Britain.

He told the BBC: “It’s very interesting, Joshua is a masterful puncher. But you can see his punches coming, he telegraphs his punches.

“And that’s just a recipe for disaster if you’re fighting Tyson Fury and you’re telegraphing your punches – to a guy whose 6ft 7in, come on.”

David Haye – Anthony Joshua (if Fury fights as he did against Deontay Wilder)

In an interview with Sky Sports, Haye said: “If Tyson Fury attacks Anthony Joshua in the same manner, in which he did in Vegas against Deontay Wilder, I don’t believe it works in his favour.

“I believe he’ll be too open, too wide and someone as fast, athletic, and as skilful as Anthony Joshua will be able to punch right through the middle and take him out, and take him out early.

“I know it’s a controversial prediction.”

Re: Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? by Freestainworld(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fury is more experienced, and faster, can snatch points easily from his opponents, Joshua on the other hand is a calm and collated boxer, very articulate, and can stick to his rule, this is a 50-50 fight for me, anything can happen on either side

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? by kingdman: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tyson fury all the way
Re: Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
If Joshua doesn't win by ko, then Fury would win by decision.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? by craftyserpent: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
My head is telling me Tyson Fury will win. But my heart wants Joshua to win. Let's try to dash the referee something before the match cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Make una dey predict according to una heart for dia. Both who won and who loose go carry millions of dollars go house, while d predictors and supporters go either happy or gnash teeth according to outcome, going home broke
Re: Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
It’s Fury without a doubt.
Re: Who Will Win In The Fury-joshua Mega-fight? by paulolee(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
fury stands a better chance except A.J wins by K.o..

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Make 43% ROI With Color Color Games Daily / My Bet9ja Selections | 5 - 35 Odds / Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.