Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

This Is Why Your Blog Is Not Making You Money � - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is Why Your Blog Is Not Making You Money � (175 Views)

Please I Was Told By Google My Blog Is Ready For Adsense / Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Your Blog Is Not Making You Money � by incomebrain(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Is not that blogging is dead or kind of crash system of making money online.

But, is because you are doing it the wrong way and not until you know the right way of generating money from your blog.

You would never make good steady income from your blog.

this experience I'm about to share with you here is not new but if I had knew it in my first year of blogging, I for don Blow.

Yes, Make Money Blogging is the easiest way of earning money online and people actual see it as waste of time and data.

There are various ways to make money blogging even without huge traffic like big popular site but we are not ready to understand any thing.

Apart from how can I connect my blog to my bank account and earn per views.

Quickly, according to research and from my past years of self research.

here are some ways expert recommend of making money blogging;

Advertisement.
Affiliate Marketing.
Selling Products.
Paid Services.
Paid Membership site.

From my past and current experience and knowledge of been online, that Recommendation is 100% sure bet but.

Hmm,

If you do not understand any of them, you would just keep running around these circle.

Every new bloggers want Advertisement mode of making money on their blogs even have applied more than 0nce for Google Adsense but till not get approved or not making eough money from their blog site with it.

Goodnews,

they heard of a new affiliate program that is paying and quickly join them and start posting about it.

Godwilling,

Read more here => https://itk.com.ng/rankmate/forum/topic/why-you-would-never-make-money-blogging-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

I'm Giving Out This Two Plugins Meant For Blogging Pilotery Free / Video - How to Create A Sticky Navigation Menu In Wordpress Site (2 Methods) / Unverified Adsense Withou Domain For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.