Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) (39933 Views)

Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library / EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by humberjade: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
angry
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Abagworo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria and maintenance culture are wide opposites
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by WrittyWritter(f): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
I have been there before..about 4 years ago
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Polynek(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nice 1
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Obasanjo is a brilliant man and a leader with foresight. He invested in knowledge and skill.

Jonathan gave us to the wolves.

Buhari gave us to the hyenas.

God will deliver us. 2023.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by bigpicture001: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Who is looking at the resort....na the voyager me I dey look...@Op u fine scatter jare
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by MacBriggsons: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
mkoabiola:

But d hotel room /lodging is on expensive side

Yes Sir, it is for a lot of persons. Especially with the Nigerian Economy of today. So usually most people just go to shopping malls or the beach.

For some it is really nothing. They go overseas to exotic islands etc for holiday getaways.

In any case, once in a while (where possible) one can save for experiences such as this one or based on ones pocket and enjoy some getaway time either alone, with a lover, with family, spouse or other loved ones.

Recreation is an exciting part of living and being alive. Experiencing life and beautiful moments.

I also realize that because this is in Ogun State, it is hardly patronized. It’s potential is not fully utilized. If this was in Lagos, it would have been super super busy and commercially more viable.
Purchasing power In Abeokuta is not as strong as Lagos.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by doxijaw: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Awesome
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Raxxye(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bubu can never the sense to set up this kind of structure.
At best, it's a cow farm that the number of cows have never increased since 1970 when the farm started!
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Dre183(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
nairalander2020:
knowledge

And understanding grin

1 Like

Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Christistruth00:

But that is not an excuse to loot or the Country will be full of thieves and fraudsters.

Lol.

Isn't the country already filled with those people? Are they not the ones opening their campaign to continue bullion van style looting?

Wake up!
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by AbujaBlue: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Could be nice, but looks like it is lacking upkeep.

The tennis court is dilapidated.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by amboh(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
May Nigeria succeed, Ameen.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by hustla(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
nairalander2020:
knowledge

You no go bamboo to go drink sexy palm wine with fish and the pool

If you like yourself, no near that bar beside the pool oooooo. Prices fit make you cry grin
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Pickieox(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100368444:

You've said it all guys.
Nothing to be added.

When a sitting President and his Vice President decided to build their private universities When ALL the universities in Nigeria were on strike without minding whose ox is gored, that is the point the future of this great nation started to sink.
Truth is bitter , but we will continue to say it.
$16 BILLIONS dollars billed for electricity all over Nigeria went into their bank accounts with no trace and you still see some animals supporting such criminals and still want them back on power.
There was a nation....

Question for the gods angry

Is it the APCheat you are supporting that are better?
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Pickieox(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ecbatana:
Nice, really nice.. If Nigerians would visit libraries than they visit the social media, a lot will change.

I fear that picture. I do not like it, I love it...

1 Like

Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by seyz91(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
cheesy
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Nice.

Looted money well spent.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by TundeChris: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
tobillionaire:
shocked.. I'm sure the road leading to this place would be bad.

Abi no be ogun state again

My beautiful state with bad roads grin

Obviously not your state and obviously you have no clue where this is. It is on entry to ogun state and the roads are probably one the best you would find in the SW.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by calcal: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nice, Tolu something is missing in your video,

A beautiful lady like you cannot go to a wonderful place like that without a powerful loaded man. Are you with your man? otherwise, next visit I want to be with you. I book the hotel right away from the world empire.

ToluNazzal:
Hello Guys, today I will be showing you what the presidential library in Abeokuta, Ogun state looks like.

The library was built by Nigeria's former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in hos hometown of Abeokuta.

Don't be mistaken by the name of the place because aside from the library, it's a resort of some sort with places such as the ZOO, HOTEL, CINEMA and many more fun things to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L0yOyRFRTM
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by codemaniacs: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
calcal:
Nice, Tolu something is missing in your video,

A beautiful lady like you cannot go to a wonderful place like that without a powerful loaded man. Are you with your man? otherwise, next visit I want to be with you. I book the hotel right away from the world empire.

leave ToluNazzal alone angry angry angry angry

she is a powerful loaded woman and doesn't need any man's permission and approval to do what she wants and go where she wants...

angry angry angry
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cute N L ...
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by calcal: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
Academics in and around Abeokuta and Ogun State, is this Library Good?
The ones I've been to In Lag are not it at all

The place is not for students living on mama milk, it is for fat pocket, a cool place, no one will know that one is in town, the only negative is that the shower is not conducive for 2 people in the process.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Lizgentle: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nice place to be.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by calcal: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
codemaniacs:

leave ToluNazzal alone angry angry angry angry

she is a powerful loaded woman and doesn't need any man's permission and approval to do what she wants and go where she wants...

angry angry angry

Let her reply now ooo? She has my email anyway
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Fanuchi007: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
is reading there free? or I need pay registration or gate fee?
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by GreaterFuture3: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
calcal:

The place is not for students living on mama milk, it is for fat pocket, a cool place, no one will know that one is in town, the only negative is that the shower is not conducive for 2 people in the process.
The last line seems very specific and Personal, it can only stem from Personal Experience
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by justtoodark: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
i dont like you....
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by Ugandatales: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
tobillionaire:

I'm from Ijebu Ode, and it doesn't have bad roads.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by olafeft5(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
tobillionaire:

You should be flogged publicly for this fallacious statement.
I'm sure when you see the road leading to the library, you will cover your face in shame and pray not to make unfounded statements again.

I will forgive you today since it's Easter season. Jesus died for your sins already.
Re: I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) by olafeft5(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
You should be flogged publicly for this fallacious statement.
I'm sure when you see the road leading to the library, you will cover your face in shame and pray not to make unfounded statements again.

I will forgive you today since it's Easter season. Jesus died for your sins already.

tobillionaire:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Reinstates Philip Shaibu As Edo Deputy Governor / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / Buhari Meets Boris Johnson, Insists On Respecting Nation’s Maximum Term Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.