Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

How Bola Balogun Escaped Death By A Close Shave - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Bola Balogun Escaped Death By A Close Shave (132 Views)

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) / Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bola Balogun Escaped Death By A Close Shave by theambcompany: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
It was one of those really cold, dry and dusty morning during the harmattan season , when i and my roommates; Titi, Bola, and Jessica were on our way to the library to study for our FES301 course exam.

We only resulted into trekking, because we had waiting in the bus stop for close to 35 minutes, and there was no campus shuttle forthcoming. We started walking down to the library while gisting and laughing among ourselves

Bola couldn't catch up with us as she was resting mid way after every 5 minutes walk. I had to go meet her at one of the gossip chairs she sat on resting. Then i realized that she was finding it hard to breathe properly, and was wheezing while exhaling. At that very point, all i could do was scream out loud enough for help from other students passing by.

I had started trembling at that point, i quickly searched through her bag for her inhaler as she was asthmatic, and fortunately i found one.
So Jessica and i pulled her to sit up properly, then Jessica assisted her in using her inhaler properly, after taking in few puffs, she then breathe in slowly , held her breathe for few seconds, then breathe out slowly, she was relived only for a little while , as she was still having difficulty in breathing.

While this was being done, Titi had placed a call across to the THE AMBULANCE COMPANY for an ambulance to take her to the closest hospital, as the situation was not looking any better. Within 2 mins after the call, the medic on his way to the scene called Titi to confirm the current situation of things and also assured us that they would be there in 5 mins, and surprisingly , the ambulance arrived at our location at the exact estimated time.

The medic arrived at the scene, assessed the situation at hand, and administered life saving intervention while transporting her to a health facility for further treatment, so that was how the life of my friend was saved by Ambco.

Call Ambco for any kind of medical emergency, and be rest assured that you would receive quality healthcare.

#TheAmbulancecompany
#Ambco
#Emergencyservices
#Ambulanceservices

Re: How Bola Balogun Escaped Death By A Close Shave by Blackestjunior(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
NASA oo

(1) (Reply)

African Union, Australia And Philippines Curb Astrazeneca’s COVID-19 Shots / Johnson & Johnson Vaccinations Paused After Rare Clotting Cases Emerge / Growing Concerns As Nigeria Pivots From Astrazeneca To J&J COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.