Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What's The Name Of This Plant? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What's The Name Of This Plant? (423 Views)

How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / Please What Is The Name Of This Plant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of This Plant? by Zammzammm: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dear farmers I plant lettuce only in my farm, only to see this odd plant growing with the lettuce. I allowed it grow. Please what kind of a vegetable is this.

Re: What's The Name Of This Plant? by registerin: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
If the moderator of this section push the thread to front page u will get an answer
Re: What's The Name Of This Plant? by Anigreat: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
shocked

Thats unwanted plant na, in Agriculture, they called it weed.
Re: What's The Name Of This Plant? by doggedfighter(f): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
You are more interested in the weed than your lettuce.
Re: What's The Name Of This Plant? by SweetVibe: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
dont be in a haste to cut it down, you might later discover a new plant (food) to the world
Re: What's The Name Of This Plant? by Zammzammm: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
You are more interested in the weed than your lettuce.
so nobody knows the name of this plant, I have not got an answer to my humble question, I have seen this plant in someone's farm in Epe. I know its not weed

(1) (Reply)

Eggs For Sale / .. / Pig Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.