Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? (2273 Views)

Start An Online Bukka Outlet From Home With Bukka & Co™ Platform, Earn Daily / At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
hello everyone here,

please am in need of a good simple advice from you all.

the thing is that i have been contemplating seriously on starting up an ewedu farm here in Lagos.

there is just one empty plot of land that is very closer to where i stay although it needs to be cleared of weeds

i really want to make good use of that place to plant only early maturing vegetables such as ewedu.

my mum planted ewedu in our backyard sometimes ago and we started harvesting them in just 4 weeks or so

i really love the way they are been grown and now i just want to know how profitable it is when one wants to go into it commercially.

i need someone who can tell me the in and out of it so i can get prepared for buyers and all this market women that will want to buy from me.

ever since am through with my secondary school education i have been looking for a job in different private organizations and firms but am yet to find one.

so please guys you all owe me one by just lecturing or enlighthing me more about this ewedu farming especially here in lagos.

i just really want to know more about it
expecially if its profitable or not

thanks and God bless!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Anigreat: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
shocked

It's very profitable in the west as they can't do without ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by doggedfighter(f): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
You will do well.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's profitable, mostly in the dry period.

But whatever the season, you are sure to make some profit.

All you need to do is to clear the land, and make it very loose, get the seedling and parboil it, (pour boiling water on the seedling then leave it for some few minute) after parboiling, spread it out to dry, then sprinkle it on the farm.

After about a week or two, you may then apply some NPK fertilizer to boost it growth.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by MufasaLion: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
I can put you through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

It's very profitable in the west as they can't do without ewedu.
lol
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
You will do well.
thanks
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2021
AdeOri99:

All you need to do is to clear the land, and make it very loose, get the seedling and parboil it, (pour boiling water on the seedling then leave it for some few minute) after parboiling, spread it out to dry, then sprinkle it on the farm.

After about a week or two, you may then apply some NPK fertilizer to boost it growth.

this is wonderful and i love it

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
I can put you through
hmm, are you really sure?
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by MufasaLion: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Chioma99:

hmm,
are you really sure?

Of course.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Of course.

OK thanks but can you please explain a little bit on the marketing aspect of ewedu farming,

i just want to know how much extimate one can make monthly or even weekly from it

thanks
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by MufasaLion: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Chioma99:

OK thanks but can you please explain a little bit on the marketing aspect of ewedu farming,

i just want to know how much extimate one can make monthly or even weekly from it

thanks

I have to go now. You can PM me.
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2021
i really want to make good use of that place to plant only early maturing vegetables such as ewedu.
my mum planted ewedu in our backyard sometimes ago and we started harvesting them in just 4 weeks or so
i really love the way they are been grown and now i just want to know how profitable it is when one wants to go into it commercially.
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2021
“Dreams don’t work unless you do.
Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded there.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.

What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

Make each day your masterpiece.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Turn your wounds into wisdom”
We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” we just need to Begin anywhere
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by LordPherule(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2021
Chioma99:
It's highly a viable and feasible stuff in the market.
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by debbydams(f): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chioma99:
hello everyone here,

the thing is that i have been contemplating seriously on starting up an ewedu farm here in Lagos.

there is just one empty plot of land that is very closer to where i stay although it needs to be cleared of weeds

i need someone who can tell me the in and out of it so i can get prepared for buyers and all this market women that will want to buy from me.

ever since am through with my secondary school education i have been looking for a job in different private organizations and firms but am yet to find one.

so please guys you all owe me one by just lecturing or enlighthing me more about this ewedu farming especially here in lagos.

thanks and God bless!
its very profitable,make sure u add other vegetables
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by BigDick70inch(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Well try yo luck..........but wouldn't say if is profitable or not........

Just have it in mind........that not all South westerners love ewedu just Oyo and osun state..........others had pick okra over ewedu instead........
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by StreetFight: 5:03am On Jul 06, 2021
AdeOri99:

Also get good guns incase you see any Fulani herdsman and his Cows coming towards your Ewedu farm
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by StreetFight: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Chioma99:

Chioma, you have started planting our Ewedu, then you should marry our Son Oluwaferanmi. He is not a Yoruba Demon like Davido and Wizkid, I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2021
StreetFight:

Also get good guns incase you see any Fulani herdsman and his Cows coming towards your Ewedu farm
lol, they do come here often, but they are always careful not to deystroy any farm.
The first day I noticed them, the way I look at him confrontationally got him reassessing me (not sure of what was going on in his mind)
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
StreetFight:

Chioma, you have started planting our Ewedu, then you should marry our Son Oluwaferanmi. He is not a Yoruba Demon like Davido and Wizkid, I promise you.

OK ooooooo

Good hearted nairalanders please i need your help... I'm just trying to do some few online digital work to help myself
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
please my fellow nairalanders i just want to ask a question......

how profitable is chilli pepper farming?

is it a profitable farming venture or not just that profitable.

am in Lagos and a friend of mine is looking to invest heavily on chilli pepper farming

i want to know if there are steady buyers for it or not.

although pepper sells well but i don't really know of this chilli pepper

please how profitable is it here in Lagos?

thanks....
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Foodqueen(f): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
How far with the ewedu farming Update us on that first.
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Traplord09: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=Chioma99 post=100369825]hello everyone here,

Do we have good soil here.... ..
It have been mix
...,... ............ .........
You need to buy a land or you have.
Cover it round at 1st...
cool cool cool cool cool
Because of fulani people....
Cow are still working round lagos
........ .................
Is good business but......
Google da..

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chioma99:

thanks and God bless!
Op, did you ever start your ewedu farm? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Come To Know Nairaland / Pros And Cons Of Spouses Living Separately In Different Countries / How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.