Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,246 members, 7,957,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania (1156 Views)

Pls Doctors Help!! / Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by AlphaSoul: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lucrativress:

I normally see your hands when you're about to share my posts grin

Thank you very much
I'd take note of thing's you've said and get them done
Huh?! You see my hands with
X-ray eyes? grin

Okay... "Mo ti gbo e."

1 Like

Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by AlphaSoul: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Lucrativress:
So presently no need for much perambulating again smiley
It can be suppressed through therapies,drugs,scans and treatments.
So now I'm going to continue with my talking sessions and bonding sessions.
I've called the attention of those involved in this.
So we can think about the way forward concerning the expenses..
I'm not expecting an abrupt change but I change there's been a tinny bitty difference somehow,so if the medical aspect is put in place then we should be pretty positive.
Word!

Well done @lucrativress.

First off. Do not delete the thread later (i.e., keep the thread so others can learn as well down the road).

Second, PM me your email so I can send you some specifics on the subject matter as an email attachment within the week.

Keep vibin'. wink

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Lucrativress(f): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Yup! wink
Freedom from physical and mental stress levels.

What?!

Mal... and Aboki what?grin

Just those ones grin
Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Lucrativress(f): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Huh?! You see my hands with
X-ray eyes? grin

Okay... "Mo ti gbo e."

I'm a Mutant wink

1 Like

Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Lucrativress(f): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Word!

Well done @lucrativress.

First off. Do not delete the thread later (i.e., keep the thread so others can learn as well down the road).

Second, PM me your email so I can send you some specifics on the subject matter as an email attachment within the week.

Keep vibin'. wink

Ciao.

I will do that now.
Yh I won't delete it
I'm just hoping for cooperation in solving the solution.
Since there's already one,my mind ehnn it is telling me to take a chill pill if there's no cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by oxypressPlus: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Lucrativress:
This person has written books that can fill 50 bags of 100kg Rice sacks in her lifetime,I am not exaggerating
Excessive reading and writing
I'm not a medical student but my analysis is that it was caused by PTSD which aggravated into severe depression and she found solace in Writing
An Ex secretary,highly intelligent,one of the top best Typist of her time till series of events occurred..j
She is suffering from severe case of Graphomania, I don't know if it's too late for her,over 2 decades now.
Her life is slipping away right in front of her.
Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Dominique
Sissy3

To get to the root of this matter, can you explain the PTSD?
Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Lucrativress(f): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
oxypressPlus:

To get to the root of this matter, can you explain the PTSD?
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
She lost 2 very dear ones within few weeks apart and had a baby within the same period.
Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by AlphaSoul: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Lucrativress:

I will do that now.
Yh I won't delete it
I'm just hoping for cooperation in solving the solution.
Since there's already one,my mind ehnn it is telling me to take a chill pill if there's no cooperation.
I've sent the scanned documents
to your email in response to this post.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by RSVP: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
What's the condition of the patient now?
Any positive changes ?

I think this patient needs some sort of distractions.

I think her work took much of her during her active days and it has eaten up her mind real bad that this is the only thing she seek solace in.... Her book might seems like a puzzle to you but it makes a whole lot of sense to her. It's a combination of her thoughts, what she have seen and heard before, anything that echos through her mind so she kinda have a sense of fulfilment as she pen it down...

Unfortunately, a pen and a piece of paper she once love has turn to her greatest enemy now.. I don't know if it's possible to keep it away from her sight totally.

Dancing and listening to music would be of great help... I don't know how you can infuse it into her daily activity cuz this is going to be a tough challenge.
I'm not in anyway related to medical or phycologist field ..

I'm just trying to give you a blueprint of my little suggestion..
I hope this help.
The lord is your strength my dear.
Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Drone95(m): 12:20am On Jun 09, 2021
This is an abnormal increased writing activities. Patient need to undergo Electroencephalogram EEG, imaging such as Brain Computerised tomography CT/MRI, to check the activities going on in the brain lobes & the location of the lesion. Would recommend u come to Babcock university teaching hospital, IIisan Remo Ogun state,our neurologist & psychiatric expert will surely be of great help. Read more about this disorder by clicking this link .You can reach me via adegbite.michael23@yahoo.com
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/14270527_Increased_writing_activity_in_neurological_conditions_A_review_and_clinical_study
Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Lucrativress(f): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Drone95:
This is an abnormal increased writing activities. Patient need to undergo Electroencephalogram EEG, imaging such as Brain Computerised tomography CT/MRI, to check the activities going on in the brain lobes & the location of the lesion. Would recommend u come to Babcock university teaching hospital, IIisan Remo Ogun state,our neurologist & psychiatric expert will surely be of great help. Read more about this disorder by clicking this link .You can reach me via adegbite.michael23@yahoo.com
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/14270527_Increased_writing_activity_in_neurological_conditions_A_review_and_clinical_study
Babcock ah the money for her treatment will pay a child's tuition fee from kindergarten to a public University cry
Thanks for taking out time to explain these things
Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Lucrativress(f): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
AlphaSoul:

I've sent the scanned documents
to your email in response to this post.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Lucrativress(f): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
RSVP:
What's the condition of the patient now?
Any positive changes ?

I think this patient needs some sort of distractions.

I think her work took much of her during her active days and it has eaten up her mind real bad that this is the only thing she seek solace in.... Her book might seems like a puzzle to you but it makes a whole lot of sense to her. It's a combination of her thoughts, what she have seen and heard before, anything that echos through her mind so she kinda have a sense of fulfilment as she pen it down...

Unfortunately, a pen and a piece of paper she once love has turn to her greatest enemy now.. I don't know if it's possible to keep it away from her sight totally.

Dancing and listening to music would be of great help... I don't know how you can infuse it into her daily activity cuz this is going to be a tough challenge.
I'm not in anyway related to medical or phycologist field ..

I'm just trying to give you a blueprint of my little suggestion..
I hope this help.
The lord is your strength my dear.
Thanks so much, I had to do a pause and face my own life so I keep my stressors in check ,about she working too much during her working days that's absolutely correct.
Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Drone95(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lucrativress:

Babcock ah the money for her treatment will pay a child's tuition fee from kindergarten to a public University cry
Thanks for taking out time to explain these things
grin not really Treatment bill isn't so high.EEG is just 15k here, she might be referred for CT is 40k+ .
Re: Pathology Doctors Help,graphomania by Lucrativress(f): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Drone95:
grin not really Treatment bill isn't so high.EEG is just 15k here, she might be referred for CT is 40k+ .

Thank you Mr Drone

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Reason My Marriage Is Crashing / Health Benefit Of Bitter Kola And Alligator Pepper / Coffee May Lower Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.