Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Can A Non Disclosure Of previous UK Visa application Lead To Ban? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Non Disclosure Of previous UK Visa application Lead To Ban? (239 Views)

How To Monetize Your Facebook Page With A VPN In A Non-eligible Country / Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) / Disclosure Of Customer BVN Subject To Court Order, CBN Tells Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Non Disclosure Of previous UK Visa application Lead To Ban? by Tabbyjones: 12:38am On Apr 01, 2021
My dad filed for me to get a Visa to the UK 21 years ago, I was 13 at the time but was denied. Now i want to apply for a UK student Visa, do i need to indicate i have applied previously so as to avoid opening old file or say no, i havent applied before for a Visa since its 2 decade ago? Its over 20 years now, do you think my record will still be in their system.
Re: Can A Non Disclosure Of previous UK Visa application Lead To Ban? by Cleanworld(f): 1:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Yes. Disclose it as this will save you hundreds of questions at the POE. All your records are with them already so input your old passport number as well though it won't mean much as you were a junior at the time. Whats important now is if both you and your sponsor are capable of funding your journey. Good luck.
Re: Can A Non Disclosure Of previous UK Visa application Lead To Ban? by Damovintrain: 1:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Pls share the visa link to us so we can check the criteria for you
Re: Can A Non Disclosure Of previous UK Visa application Lead To Ban? by WoundedLamb: 1:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Tabbyjones:
My dad filed for me to get a Visa to the UK 21 years ago, I was 13 at the time but was denied. Now i want to apply for a UK student Visa, do i need to indicate i have applied previously so as to avoid opening old file or say no, i havent applied before for a Visa since its 2 decade ago? Its over 20 years now, do you think my record will still be in their system.

If they ask whether you've been denied visa before, simply answer honestly. I see no reason to be dishonest.

@bolder, I don't think it's up to you to decide how long is long enough to justify not telling them. People get denied visa cause of these unnecessary lies.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Banned On Nairaland Thrice In A Row! / Lady Moves Around The Streets With Cardboard In Search Of Husband / See The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.