Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation (12280 Views)

Owo Gunmen Attack: Akeredolu Begins Construction Of Memorial Park For Victims / Uncertainty As Akeredolu’s Quit Notice Expires Tomorrow / Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by fatymore(f): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Imagine o.

Governor handing over to his deputy but Buhari can work anywhere as per remote worker grin

1 Like

Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Fiscus105(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If the Vacation will commence today April 1st and ends on 23rd April, then it's 23 days and not 15. Abi na me no read what's up there well

The letter reads 15 working days.

The best way to pass exam in life is that when you are given a question paper, you read and reread the question first.
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by fatymore(f): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If the Vacation will commence today April 1st and ends on 23rd April, then it's 23 days and not 15. Abi na me no read what's up there well
i think weekend not inclusive. Working days are Monday to friday
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by donfruit(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I think weekends and public holidays are not counted..15 working days only.
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Meanwhile our Loving Daddy, our Savior and Deliverer who came to save and deliver 97% Nigerians will travel for months and won't transfer power to anyone.
His cohorts will be claiming he can rule from anywhere even in the grave.
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Franchise21(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
It's working days, exclusive of weekends and public holidays
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Kmartt(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Penguin2:
I bet that Akeredolu wouldn't have taken this leave if that his ex-deputy was still the deputy.

You're more than right.

1 Like

Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Brunicekid(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
"Working days", they meant.
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by jospepper(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Akeredolu dey use style teach buhari hin job Lols, next time Nigerians especially the Southerners will not trust a northern tribalist like buhari.
Will they ever Learn?
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by tempusfugit: 7:26am On Apr 01, 2021
Yes I agree but there's a difference between our leaders and other countries leaders, our leaders re constantly on vacation
SmartPolician:

Oga, every worker deserves a vacation because they need some rest.

Even the president of the United States goes on vacation while in White House.
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Engineer036: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2021
You will subtract Saturday and Sunday nah.Haba!quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=100378811]If the Vacation will commence today April 1st and ends on 23rd April, then it's 23 days and not 15. Abi na me no read wha
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Kaybaba5(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Go and get glasses and read again with your mind
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Engineer036: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

What right thing? The fact that he is owing civil servants in his State 5 months salary as at yesterday? The fact that medical staff and non medical staff in hospitals are threatening to go on strike? Haba!
He wants his deputy to feel the effect.No mind the governor jawe.
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by ofiko123(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Congratulations to Rotimi Akeredolu...
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by jimter44(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The public workers annual leave excludes public holidays and weekends. It comprises only working days.
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by preshyusufu: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Akeredolu dey use style teach buhari hin job Lols, next time Nigerians especially the Southerners will not trust a northern tribalist like buhari.

no matter what the North do, we are supporting them. Like Tinubu we say, Yoruba and Fulani are 1.
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Emekaonline: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2021
punisha:
Meanwhile the other one that didnt write waec, thats d lord and savior and commander of cows in Nigeria said he is internet savvy and can rule the country from UK.

If u people like, don't learn o...go and Vote for d other mad man who's asking for 50mil youths to be drafted to the army.

That man is not as mad as the Obi of China that was quoting many fake figures during 2019 campaigns with lies. He is madder than any other politician
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Emekaonline: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2021
preshyusufu:

no matter what the North do, we are supporting them. Like Tinubu we say, Yoruba and Fulani are 1.

Igbo have always been slaves to the North and that is why you could have Shagari/Ekwueme in 1979/83 and Atiku/Obi of China in 2019. They are so knitted together to the extent that in the next election, they still want to be slaves to the North instead of taking the front seat of the presidency
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2021
I urge Deputy Governor, Hon. Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa should tread with caution so that he will not follow same path with former Deputy Governor in Akeredolu first tenure.
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by Duplexxx: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
See as you make face like who just returned from moon
Re: Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation by airminem(f): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Duplexxx:
See as you make face like who just returned from moon
Slowpoker face shutap. Get a life preeq

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT / Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo / The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.