Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko (2505 Views)

INEC BVAS Will Affect Our Tribunal Case. We Have 10 Days Left. Obi Lawyers / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by renheart(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Because you want to justify your unsearchable urge for your fair ladies that's why you have to drag Christianity into your clueless talk. May God help you
Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by Ojiofor: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Oga Ned Na population we go chop, you want us to start breeding Almajiri in the south no way.
You have the means to marry 30 women because you got a very deep pocket to take care of them all and their children so maintain your lane.
Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by oloyedewaris(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Is it Muslims that have four wives that have stopped having girlfriends?

Go Abuja go see what Muslim Alhajis and politicians are doing to women.

Funny thing is that Muslims divorce their wives just to add another. And they say it's permissible in the religion. They would say you can marry more than one as long as you love them equal. Lol. Even God, has he loved us equal? Whenever you have two people you would easily pick a preference based on their attitude or any other attractions.

What Muslims have done to women in this world will surely be judged by God.
You are a foolish hypocrite, so you're telling me sexual immorality is lesser in South. South where Average teen without boyfriend is considered not to be well
Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You are a foolish hypocrite, so you're telling me sexual immorality is lesser in South. South where Average teen without boyfriend is considered not to be well

Prik washer. We all know how muslim men patronises prostitutes in the nights. We have been told by Ndume via below link how 90% of crime in your region are rape cases. https://www.nairaland.com/6486194/ndume-rape-cases-constitute-90

We have read how multiple condoms were seen in Boko Haram den. Till today Bandits do not joke with pus**ies.

Why have your multiple wives not quenched your thirst for women nyash? Shameless hypocrites
You marry very young innocent girls to drill their pus**ies forever causing them mental annihilation and yet you are not satisfied. Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2021
I don't think he made any sense. He married a lot of women simply because he can carter for them all.
Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by oloyedewaris(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Prik washer. We all know how muslim men patronises prostitutes in the nights. We have been told by Ndume via below link how 90% of crime in your region are rape cases. https://www.nairaland.com/6486194/ndume-rape-cases-constitute-90

We have read how multiple condoms were seen in Boko Haram den. Till today Bandits do not joke with pus**ies.

Why have your multiple wives not quenched your thirst for women nyash? Shameless hypocrites
You marry very young innocent girls to drill their pus**ies forever causing them mental annihilation and yet you are not satisfied. Shame
How did you know there are multiple condoms in bh den

How did you know bandits don't joke with p*ssy

They marry young girls but legally, what of Regina wey marry her granddaddy

You say the alhajis carry prostitutes are the prostitutes not southerners, in fact I've never heard of a Muslim prostitute, it's the work of calabar, imo and other ipob ladies,

At least those little Muslims do it in shame, but Christians do it as if they can't survive. Everywhere ashawo joint, they are now even doing it online, hookup girls

If you check am well southerners are so into immorality all in the name of civilization

By the way note that I'm not talking about killings oo, if it's that then i give it to North

2 Likes

Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
oloyedewaris:

How did you know there are multiple condoms in bh den

How did you know bandits don't joke with p*ssy

They marry young girls but legally, what of Regina wey marry her granddaddy

You say the alhajis carry prostitutes are the prostitutes not southerners, in fact I've never heard of a Muslim prostitute, it's the work of calabar, imo and other ipob ladies,

At least those little Muslims do it in shame, but Christians do it as if they can't survive. Everywhere ashawo joint, they are now even doing it online, hookup girls

If you check am well southerners are so into immorality all in the name of civilization

By the way note that I'm not talking about killings oo, if it's that then i give it to North
Forget killings. Immorality exist everywhere irrespective of region. It depends on the level of advertising.

But apart from that, am not taking of immorality per say. Am talking of the topic raised. The ability of polygamy to reduce extra marital sex.

Men sex drive are unquenchable. Give a man 4 women, who will cheat will cheat. We have not seen men from a polygamous homes respecting their sex drive. Ned cannot tell me marrying more than one wife can stop Randy men from going after women outside wedlock.
Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by lereinter(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Is it Muslims that have four wives that have stopped having girlfriends?

Go Abuja go see what Muslim Alhajis and politicians are doing to women.

Funny thing is that Muslims divorce their wives just to add another. And they say it's permissible in the religion. They would say you can marry more than one as long as you love them equal. Lol. Even God, has he loved us equal? Whenever you have two people you would easily pick a preference based on their attitude or any other attractions.

What Muslims have done to women in this world will surely be judged by God.

May God bless you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Simplyleo:

Last time I checked, Ned was still a Christian.

So how does this your comment validate or nullify what Ned says?

Mister man, Ned is a muslim.
where did u check ur last time?? Stop checking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by elGenius: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
It is rule like this that prove the Bible has nothing to do with God.

He can't forbid fornication and adultery and create a huge for sex and reproduction in every human and also create more women than men and still say one man one woman, that just does not corroborate, what are the rest of the women supposed to do, very unlike something a God will say.
Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by bolaayenimo: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
absolutely and because his religion permitted it
Tonymegabush1:
I don't think he made any sense. He married a lot of women simply because he can carter for them all.
Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by doubleZ88(m): 1:03am On Apr 02, 2021
this man is myopic in reasoning.
Because he has money to take care of them all.
Re: Christians Preaches One Wife,Yet Their Men Have 10 Girlfriends – Ned Nwoko by Bola146(f): 2:08am On Apr 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NED IS RIGHT, POLYGAMY IS THE WAY FORWARD.

BOLA146 WOULD YOU BE MY SECOND WIFE undecided

Give me #100m sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Road That Bashir Ahmad Tweeted In 2017 That Is 94% Completed / Nigeria Records Real GDP Growth Of 3.98% YOY In Q4 2021 / BREAKING: Bulaba Song Now The Most Popular Song In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.