Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun (11517 Views)

Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun / Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Abdulmumin Jibrin Stopped From Greeting Ganduje By Security (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by paulolee(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2021
k
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by younglleo: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Pls i need assistant of 2k, pls
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by lexy2014: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2021
OneTemplate:
@OP.

I know you are worst example of an Igbo obsessed with Tinubu, Lagos and the SW to the detriment of his own State and region of origin. My message above is for you.

I noticed you are yet to start a single thread about the worrying developments in the SE currently while you launch 50 Tinubu and Lagos threads daily.

I have never met a set of people more irresponsible and bereft of a sense of 'charity begins at home' as Igbos are.

You lot, since you are aberrantly failing to talk and act over destruction of your region Kanu is leading, should know you will not be able to use the SW as a refuge if you don't all grow up right now to responsibly face and defeat what is in front of you, your children, generations unborn and your region.

I just can't believe what you Igbos are talking about while you ignore the developments taking down your region right before your very eyes.

Did u check d name of writer of d article?

1 Like

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by stanluiz(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Bullion Van + Gandollar barawo = Corruption, looting, Stealing And Embezzlement.

2 Likes

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Oluwaricky88(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2021
please anyone who knows how to use Western Union or MoneyGram should pm me
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2021
OneTemplate:

I just hope you are not Igbo. If you are I would warn you, for once in your life, to grow the fck up and seriously concentrate on affairs in your SE region and stop your usual malevolent obsession with Tinubu and the SW immediately.

SE is going down very rapidly and descending into an arena of guerrilla strife before our eyes. We all know once these things start and gain traction, like boko haram, they tend to worsen and lead to the sort of general and entrenched insecurity we are seeing in the North today.

Igbos always love to fiddle while Rome is burning so keep talking about people and things not relevant to your dire current situation while watching the lunatic Kanu turn the small SE into Sambisa Forest.

It has always been your downfall but this time the stakes are very high and may be the beginning of the ruination of your region.

Northerners too did nothing when insurgency and terrorism was a toddler. Now it is a big strong adult they can no longer tame.

SHUT UP THERE!!!
YOU ARE BEATING ROUND THE BUSH YOU IGNORANT KID! SOMEBODY WROTE AN ARTICLE BRINGING OUT LOOPHOLES IN THE PROFILES OF TWO SHAMELESS POLITICAL CRIMINALS, BUT HERE YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH THAT IS NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION

5 Likes

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by maxwell21000(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2021
A wise man once said. The reason we have so many area boys in lagos is because there is one area father somewhere. A son will always take after his father. I know your father, He is shameless and without honour just as all of his sons that take after him.
This is one reason Lagos if not check mated will lose its title as "center of excellence" because touts, thugs, criminals are heading positions of influence in the state. Thanks to your area father.Very soon a thug will be governor of Lagos State then you'll understand that is not about ethnicity. Mind you in the south east and south south, mega economies are emerging like in Anambra, Port-harcourt, Edo, Enugu, Akwa-ibom.
If una like continue to support thuggery, support your Tinubu, when "Eko ti baje" una go understand.

Because in your naive brain everything is about ethnicity and tribalism
OneTemplate:
@OP.

I know you are worst example of an Igbo obsessed with Tinubu, Lagos and the SW to the detriment of his own State and region of origin. My message above is for you.

I noticed you are yet to start a single thread about the worrying developments in the SE currently while you launch 50 Tinubu and Lagos threads daily.

I have never met a set of people more irresponsible and bereft of a sense of 'charity begins at home' as Igbos are.

You lot, since you are aberrantly failing to talk and act over destruction of your region Kanu is leading, should know you will not be able to use the SW as a refuge if you don't all grow up right now to responsibly face and defeat what is in front of you, your children, generations unborn and your region.

I just can't believe what you Igbos are talking about while you ignore the developments taking down your region right before your very eyes.

4 Likes

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by franxalive(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Well, I've said this before, the most important quality of a Nigerian politician is Shamelessness.

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2021
Abimbola Adelakun!
Reading from you soothes my soul!
Aptly articulated as always

Unfortunately, Nigeria is a country where the lunatics run the asylum.

4 Likes

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by GeneralPula: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Racoon:
The most abused words with this useless govt are "integrity", "corruption" and "anti-corruption fight."

The kind erection wey you dey get over Tinubu matter sha..

He’s way better than all the past and present SE Govs..
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Racoon:
The most abused words with this useless govt are "integrity", "corruption" and "anti-corruption fight."

You forgot to add "World Class"
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by PoliteActivist: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
WOW. This is powerful and a big Shame.
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Atk1nson(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Racoon:
cc: Helinues/Monogamy, Seunmsg, , NgeneUkwenu

They will report your comments to the mods to hide it, truth is like poison to the people you mentioned, particularly the vulture-meat seller.

Btw punch is about the only independent print media outfit in the country
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by King3urna(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
OneTemplate:

I just hope you are not Igbo. If you are I would warn you, for once in your life, to grow the fck up and seriously concentrate on affairs in your SE region and stop your usual malevolent obsession with Tinubu and the SW immediately.

SE is going down very rapidly and descending into an arena of guerrilla strife before our eyes. We all know once these things start and gain traction, like boko haram, they tend to worsen and lead to the sort of general and entrenched insecurity we are seeing in the North today.

Igbos always love to fiddle while Rome is burning so keep talking about people and things not relevant to your dire current situation while watching the lunatic Kanu turn the small SE into Sambisa Forest.

It has always been your downfall but this time the stakes are very high and may be the beginning of the ruination of your region.

Northerners too did nothing when insurgency and terrorism was a toddler. Now it is a big strong adult they can no longer tame.

You can see why nobody even like your crapy long story cos you wasted time to make a pointless point

2 Likes

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Racoon:
General Racoon
giving zombies bloody mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by ekestic1976(f): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Let's be specific for once! Name one corruption case that indicted Tinubu, please. Your people dragged him to the Code of Conduct Tribunal and he prevailed, have you forgotten? Or do we lay Rule if Law aside because Tinubu is mentioned. The Bible says that we should search every matter before making a conclusion. Surely you're a Christian? Even if you're not, where's is your good conscience?
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by anurd1991: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by debaj10: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
The more the ret@ds try to demarket this guy the more his local support grows...the easiest way for any failed journalist with a failed career to get noticed is writing a hit piece about tinubu.... fvcktards are only giving him free publicity.
so for u, tinubu isn't corrupt?
just like for buhari, abacha wasn't corrupt?
isok jare.

1 Like

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Lashist(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Racoon:
Lets hope manna and that mouth running NgeneUkwenu prays that God punishes our greedy politicians and thunder strikes them for continuous stealing and telling lies..Ngene help curse our greedy politicians if you got balls cheesy
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Lashist(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
debaj10:
so for u, tinubu isn't corrupt?
just like for buhari, abacha wasn't corrupt?
isok jare.
Its not reasonable quoting a troll in NL...see his acount...it was just created...those kind of idiots dont have any tangible thing to say...their stupid work and lives is to create new monikers and troll grin
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Legendaryd(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Racoon:

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed the authenticity of the video showing the Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje, allegedly receiving millions of dollars as bribe.

SATURDAY PUNCH gathered that forensic analysis of the video showing Ganduje receiving bribe from a contractor indicated that the video was not digitally cloned as claimed by some of his loyalists.

Sources said the EFCC which had one of the best forensic laboratories in the country, had subjected the viral video to various forensic analyses all of which affirmed that the governor indeed received the dollar bribe.

It was, however, gathered that the probe might have been stalled by political pressure on the commission to soft-pedal on the investigation in order not to jeopardise President Muhammadu Buhari’s electoral chances in Kano State.

A source said, “The commission has decided to hold the breaks on the investigation to avoid jeopardising the President’s electoral chances in Kano where he has his largest fan base and political supporters.

“The fact is that the case against Ganduje is as good as dead; If he wins re-election, which is likely, he can’t be prosecuted until 2023 after his tenure and his trial would also be determined by whoever wins in 2023. If the All Progressives Congress wins the presidential poll in 2023, they would continue protecting him. So, for now, the governor can’t be prosecuted until after 2023 and that is if the APC loses power at the centre.”

Another source noted that the President needed Kano votes to boost his chances of getting a second term in this month’s elections, adding that the EFCC would not want to rock the boat at this point in time.

He said, “You must have heard the President tacitly defending the governor when he wondered why Ganduje had to collect the money himself when he could have sent an aide to take the bribes on his behalf.

“When asked about the video by Nigerians at a forum, Buhari described Ganduje as a man of integrity, indicating that he approved of him and the governor has also been boasting that he will deliver five million votes for Buhari’s re-election.

“This is called quid pro quo; you protect me, I work for your re-election. The EFCC as an agency under the executive has to read in between the lines and tread cautiously.”

The acting EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade, could not be reached for reaction as calls to his phone rang out. He had yet to respond to a text message on the reported suspension of the Ganduje probe.
https://punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/
Which is still corrupt... imagine?

Everybody shu gerrahout jhoor
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Shattuck(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
couldn't have been said any better, its shameful and mediocre, I like that part were it says "leadership adds value not drain it" these are not leaders they are parasites, a parasite feed on its host, their wealth is the poverty of the nation.

1 Like

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Shattuck(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
ekestic1976:
Let's be specific for once! Name one corruption case that indicted Tinubu, please. Your people dragged him to the Code of Conduct Tribunal and he prevailed, have you forgotten? Or do we lay Rule if Law aside because Tinubu is mentioned. The Bible says that we should search every matter before making a conclusion. Surely you're a Christian? Even if you're not, where's is your good conscience?
lets be specific name one corruption case that indicted ibori in nigeria ? how many govs have Been indicted in nigeria by your argument I guess nigeria is one of the least corrupt nations in the world considering it has one of the least indictment ratio in the world, Germany and Canada are most corrupt, babaginda and others has never been indicted guess corrupted never existed in his tenure.
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by mkoabiola: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Brilliant opinion...

I can only imagine d combination of Tinubu and ganuduje as president and vp respectively.

Mad combo.. 2023
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by ekestic1976(f): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shattuck:
lets be specific name one corruption case that indicted ibori in nigeria ? how many govs have Been indicted in nigeria by your argument I guess nigeria is one of the least corrupt nations in the world considering it has one of the least indictment ratio in the world, Germany and Canada are most corrupt, babaginda and others has never been indicted guess corrupted never existed in his tenure.

I consider it defamatory and ungodly calling a person a by a name that the Law doesn't support. Tinubu could be corrupt, but just by saying it without proof is ungodly. How would you have reacted if someone says that you're a thief without any proof? I'm sure that if not for the anonymity that Nairaland provides and if you had come out under your proper name and identification to call Tinubu a thief, or anyone else, you would have been sanctioned. And I'm sure that you're well educated enough to know that what I'm saying is the truth? N'est ce pas?
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
She writes well. I always enjoy her write-ups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Eastcaostboy: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
OneTemplate:

You find it so hard fixing these words, why? Is it because you are talking garbus
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Ade3131: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
OneTemplate:
@OP.

I would have said I'm disappointed in you but then again, I felt the need to school you on the subject of the thread. This has got nothing to do with Tinubu directly as a person. The whole write-up speaks to the very ebb or core of our anti-corruption war as a country. Just like making the pope a symbol of same sex marriage.

You should feel so ashamed having to come online to defend one of those who have failed you and your entire generation by proxy.
Re: The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun by Shattuck(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
ekestic1976:

I consider it defamatory and ungodly calling a person a by a name that the Law doesn't support. Tinubu could be corrupt, but just by saying it without proof is ungodly. How would you have reacted if someone says that you're a thief without any proof? I'm sure that if not for the anonymity that Nairaland provides and if you had come out under your proper name and identification to call Tinubu a thief, or anyone else, you would have been sanctioned. And I'm sure that you're well educated enough to know that what I'm saying is the truth? N'est ce pas?
I understand you perfectly, my initial argument is that using the Nigerian legal system as a yardstick to identify who is corrupt or not isn't right, knowing fully well that the Judiciary is part of the corruption process, so because anyone has not being indicted or convicted does not make you innocent when the system wasn't even built to convict politician especially higher politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" - Obasanjo / Finance Bill: FG Seeks To Make Amazon, Others VAT Collectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.