Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime (449 Views)

Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution / UNILORIN Dress Code Violation Form, N2000 Penalty For Wearing Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime by ashybabs(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2021
Seen

Re: Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime by doggedfighter(f): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2021
T
Re: Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime by falcon01: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2021
why post the nude of a girl who trusted you and sent it to you? because I know they'll keep sending.
Re: Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime by MufasaLion: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Kids everywhere!
Re: Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime by BigYash: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2021
As if posting the nude online will mend his broken hearts. The best revenge is to be successful and much more successful in life. Then the bitch will always look back and see that you have made it beyond her expectation. She will eventually die of regrets and bitterness(Nigerian Feminist Crew)
Re: Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2021
share the nudes bro if that will heal your broken heart wink
Re: Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2021
falcon01:
why post the nude of a girl who trusted you and sent it to you? because I know they'll keep sending.

stop sounding like a broken bottle. Ladies dont send nude coz they trust you. They send it for money
Re: Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime by falcon01: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:

stop sounding like a broken bottle. Ladies dont send nude coz they trust you. They send it for money
unfortunately not for me, They send cause I'm able to make em trust me! and for those who send for Money There's No shame when it gets leaked!!
Re: Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime by amuwo1980: 6:58am On Apr 02, 2021
OOzz:

Thumbs up dude , am happy guys like are still around , most do it for cash , raw cash , yes a few for love but the rest cash

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Is Back- Found Safe & Sound / Have You Been Robbed Before..? Share Your Story / What A Wicked World Man Beats His Wife To Death Over N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.