Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,779 members, 7,855,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Full. Download Nicki Minaj The Pinkprint Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full. Download Nicki Minaj The Pinkprint Album (1766 Views)

Full Download Migos Culture (album) Zip. / Nicki Minaj,the First Female Artist To Have 100 Entries On Billboard Hot 100 / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full. Download Nicki Minaj The Pinkprint Album by aliceungeras: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2021
zip download: Nicki Minaj The Pinkprint Full offline songs, direct | Pc mobile-mac Nicki Minaj The Pinkprint Download and stream. On May 21, 2014, the album's lead single, "Pills n Potions," was released. At the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, Minaj revealed the album's date. On August 4, 2014, the album's second single, "Anaconda," was released. The album samples Sir Mix-a-"Baby lot's Got Back," and it reached number two on the Billboard Hot 100, making it Minaj's highest-charting hit in the United States at the time.

ALBUM DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://nickiminajthepinkprintdownload.peatix.com/

On October 28, 2014, the album's third single, "Just," featuring Drake, Lil Wayne, and Chris Brown, was released. On the Billboard Hot 100, the single reached number 12 and topped the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.

On November 16, 2014, the fourth single from the record, "Bed of Lies," featuring Skylar Grey, was released. The song was first sung by Minaj at the 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards. On the Billboard Hot 100, the single reached number 62.

Artist: Nicki Minaj
Album: The Pinkprint (2014, Deluxe)
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: 320Kbps MP3

Track list:
01. All Things Go
02. I Lied
03. The Crying Game (feat. Jessie Ware)
04. Get On Your Knees (feat. Ariana Grande)
05. Feeling Myself (feat. Beyoncé)
06. Only (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne & Chris Brown)
07. Want Some More
08. Four Door Aventador
09. Favorite (feat. Jeremih)
10. Buy A Heart (feat. Meek Mill)
11. Trini Dem Girls (feat. LunchMoney Lewis)
12. Anaconda
13. The Night Is Still Young
14. Pills N Potions
15. Bed Of Lies (feat. Skylar Grey)
16. Grand Piano
17. Big Daddy (feat. Meek Mill)
18. Shanghai
19. Win Again
20. Truffle Butter (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)
21. Mona Lisa
22. Put You In A Room
23. Wamables

(1) (Reply)

“leave My Husband Alone For Me Purity” – Mercy Johnson Tackles First Daughter / Lionel Messi’s Qatar Hotel Room To Be Converted Into Museum / Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike’s Marriage Crashes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.