Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Matches And Shaped Objects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matches And Shaped Objects (322 Views)

Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu / Lekki Shootings: CNN Objects To Lagos Panel’s Invitation / Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matches And Shaped Objects by Gandollaar(f): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
The CCB Chairman Danladi Umar said some Biafrans threw matches and shaped objects into his car, thereby breaking his finger and shattering his wind screen.

Matches we know, whether it was matchsticks or a whole box or carton hurled into his car, we don't know.

But which one is shaped objects? What does Umar Dalandi mean by "shaped objects"

Did the Biafrans hurl cubes, hearts, cylinders, cones, squares or rectangular objects at him or what?

Somebody who understood what he meant should please enlighten me.

quotasystem Nameaboki Arewa1stSon quotasystems Arrewa quotassystem thebosstrevor1 silvernorgold Mannabbqqrills
and every die-in-wool BMC.

1 Like

Re: Matches And Shaped Objects by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2021
The moronic Danladi Umar has never hidden his hatred for the South East even before he became the CCB chairman.

All these accusations are bourne out of hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Matches And Shaped Objects by Gandollaar(f): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
The moronic Danladi Umar has never hidden his hatred for the South East even before he became the CCB chairman.

All these accusations are bourne out of hatred.
The man I saw yesterday is a frustrated man.

There's a criminal case on his head, coupled with the fact that he colluded with Tinubus camp to give an erroneous judgement which set Tinubu free then. Now the new Hawks are interested in the case.

Danladi Umar may commit suicide soon.

2 Likes

Re: Matches And Shaped Objects by Gandollaar(f): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sammy07, if you want a better Nigeria, then Igbos should not be your problem.

1 Like

Re: Matches And Shaped Objects by Sammy07: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Gandollaar:
Sam.my07, if you want a better Nigeria, then Igbos should not be your problem.

Igbos ain't my problem

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti, Ogun Delegates Dump Olafeso, Adeleke Boycotts Congress / Where Is This Man? / ANAMBRA 2021 : Valentine Ozigbo Calls For Unity Of Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.