Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes (1076 Views)

Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by nairalandankrah: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2021
BAUCHI – Tragedy struck in Sade Village of Darazo Local Government Area of Bauchi State when a middle-aged man known as Talle Mai Ruwa was dragged from police custody, beaten to death and his remains burnt to ashes by unidentified youths for allegedly blaspheming the Prophet Mohammed.

It was gathered that the deceased, who was taken to the police station in the village on Monday after his alleged blasphemous act, was forcefully taken away from the station by a mob of angry youths and thereafter, lynched him in broad daylight.

Mai Ruwa, was alledged to have blasphemed Prophet Mohammed when a girl came to fetch water from his borehole without his consent, an act which was said to have infuriated him, thereby kicking her bucket and spilled the content in the process.

According to a source in the village who narrated what happened to journalists, the girl begged the deceased in the name of God and the Prophet to allow her to fetch the water but he so angry to the extent that he allegedly insulted her parents and the Prophet.

the village head had to take him to the police outpost station in the village where he spent the night.

next morning,, a group of angry youths stormed the police outpost, subdued the police officers around and grabbed Talle. He was beaten to death and his dead body was burnt,” the source said.

Another villager stated that the irate youths after beating Mai Ruwa to death, dragged his lifeless body round the village after which they set the remains on fire and burnt the body to ashes.

The source said that the irate youth later dragged the remains to the front of his compound where his aged mother helplessly watched them set ablaze and burnt the remains to ashes.

https://www.independent.ng/alleged-blasphemy-mob-drags-man-from-police-custody-beats-him-to-death-burns-remains-to-ashes-in-bauchi/

Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by budaatum: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Ignorant barbarians!

The police need to be held responsible for not protecting this individual and the entire community should be locked up in jail!

2 Likes

Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by tuniski: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Only savages would do this. Boko haram recruits kawai!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by Mayng01(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Barbarians
Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by Pauladex(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Welcome to mad Republic
Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by dochenaj: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Some Kenyan lady told me that it is only in Nigeria that she hears that Muslims are violent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by jesmond3945: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
dochenaj:
Someone Kenyan lady told me that it is only in Nigeria that she hears that Muslims are violent.
she is a liar. What of Mombasa?

1 Like

Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by punisha: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
They keep fighting for a weak god who can't fight for himself.

1 Like

Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
There are better ways of dealing with such issues I presume..All these in the name of Religion?!
How Evil can Evil Be?!
Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by Zoe99(f): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
I can't believe that I'm in the same country with this people.
Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by phranco(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
God what am I doing in an animal kingdom? Why me?
Re: Mob Drags Man From Police Custody, Beats Him To Death, Burns Remains To Ashes by dochenaj: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
jesmond3945:
she is a liar. What of Mombasa?
Well she says Muslims in Mombasa are quite cool. She stays in Nairobi but she has lived in Mombasa too.

(1) (Reply)

Somethings Fishy With Top Pastors Losing Their Sons Now / Lagos Island Boils: Hot Gun And Machete Fight / NDLEA Arrests Another Billionaire Drug Baron In VGC Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.