Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) (7753 Views)

Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by eliany9061: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
A Nigerian lady outplayed an alleged blackmailer she claimed kept her at an uncomfortable spot with naked photos of her he got without her consent.

@metissebelleza asserted that no one will use her mistakes to control her, as she attached screenshots of chats she had with the alleged blackmailer alongside his number. She wrote;

So someone is trying to blackmail me with naked pictures acquired without my consent. Everyone makes mistakes but I'll be damned if some bastard thinks they can use my mistakes to control me, this predator has over 5 different pages. Two of his accounts have also been tagged alongside his number (maybe only one of them) so please be careful, anyway here you go guys, enjoy my curves....x

Read Full Story and Watch The Naked Photos Here: http://ladyabuja./nigerian-lady-shares-half-naked-photos-she-is-being-blackmailed-with/

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Kondomatic(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Aunty just wan share nudes, nobody wan blackmail her anything.
See her stomach like person wey chop her business money finish.

Nonsense and UK medical trip.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Rickcutie(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Can't see any naked pics.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
She is pretty

Hey check out my online store for juicy stuff. Link on my signature
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by eliany9061: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
eliany9061:
A Nigerian lady outplayed an alleged blackmailer she claimed kept her at an uncomfortable spot with naked photos of her he got without her consent.

@metissebelleza asserted that no one will use her mistakes to control her, as she attached screenshots of chats she had with the alleged blackmailer alongside his number. She wrote;

Read Full Story and Watch The Naked Photos Here: http://ladyabuja./nigerian-lady-shares-half-naked-photos-she-is-being-blackmailed-with/
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by meobizy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Naked, where?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by JovialJune(f): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kondomatic:

Pls show us how you look like undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by MufasaLion: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Damnit!. See the trick she pulled on y'all.

She used blackmail just to get sympathy so as to share the pictures without y'all raising eyebrow.

The Future is Female grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Kondomatic(m): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Kondomatic(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Kondomatic(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Kondomatic(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
If this is true then she's did the right thing.... Also in a position like this 2 days ago.... I simply told the modafuka to release the video and send me the link to watch it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Parizz: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

madam what is your problem? you are always on every thread looking for who to fight and abuse. Don't you have something doing or are you that jobless
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by 1Sharon(f): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kondomatic:

My thoughts too grin

The photos look staged
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hope she got the little fame she so much wants,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho no forget
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by 3gpvids: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2021
Wer the biabia
disappointed
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by eliany9061: 12:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
If this is true then she's did the right thing.... Also in a position like this 2 days ago.... I simply told the modafuka to release the video and send me the link to watch it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Ebunite: 2:21am On Apr 02, 2021
I buy btc and all types of Gcs
W: 08134899393
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by divinepips(m): 5:53am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=Kondomatic post=100402431][/quote] black beauty.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Kondomatic(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2021
1Sharon:

My thoughts too grin

The photos look staged
If it wasn't staged, she would have uploaded screenshots of her conversation with the alleged blackmailer.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2021

Somebody is also blackmailing
 me with nudes i also snapped in a
 photoshoot⚫
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Kobicove(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2021
Is this what you call a naked photo?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
Share it here for free
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by eliany9061: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Valkan:

Somebody is also blackmailing
me with nudes i also snapped in a
photoshoot⚫
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Share it here for free
When a milk is given for free no one will be interested in buying the cow

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Sent To Kirikiri Prison / Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) / Yoruba Actress Sola Sobowale (Toyin Tomato) Stunning New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.