Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement (9626 Views)

Strike: FG Evokes ‘No Work, No Pay’ Policy Against Resident Doctors / China Loan: Ameachi Challenges NASS To Publish Terms Of Agreement / NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by Legendforte: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
JAOS:
Now we know that the government cares about the doctors we should also bear in mind that things are hard this period for our government so let us take things easily with them
Just thinking the same
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by Coronavirus123: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
JAOS:
Now we know that the government cares about the doctors we should also bear in mind that things are hard this period for our government so let us take things easily with them
Why won't things be hard for them when all they know is embezzlement of public funds
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by DEXTROVERT: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
I
Think
This
Is
April
Fool

I
Am
Part
Of
The
Striking
Doctor

As
At
This
Time
No
News
Of
Such
Agreement

2 Likes

Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
JAOS:
The way these people have fooled you baffles me. Things are hard for the govt but there is always money to pay already rich senators, governors, ministers, and all their aides and staff but the poor common man is owed salary, owed pension, owed arrears etc and you say things are hard. Who did this to you people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by kaymart: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Judgesledge:
My dear countryman, seems, you are among the ignorant few who are yet to realise that what we have is a presidency , and not a PRESIDENT, furthermore, presidency has multiple outlets for gisting and interacting with it's citizens, this is for your education. Please, what else should PMB do, leave issues about his welfare to address and interact with you
u r a foolish being...
I don't want to trade words with u.
Admittedly, u r so ignorant and egocentric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by naija1stnigar(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
The reason for this prompt intervention by the federal government is obvious to everyone if the cloned president was around serious issues like this will take at least two weeks of strong programming into his memory before he could possibly understand what's going on and start addressing it. Just in case they are looking for both low and high level programmer me am available o.
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by Cashify: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by Judgesledge(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
kaymart:

u r a foolish being...
I don't want to trade words with u.
Admittedly, u r so ignorant and egocentric.
Old boy, seems you don't recognize the irony in my comment, we are on the same page ooo

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by genghisqan: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
iampeterben:

Source:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/01/strike-fg-doctors-reach-agreement/

And they had to wait till the deadline.. wow
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by inegbedion30210: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Now I believe we have vice president
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by nemynely(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
I don't know how true this piece of information is, considering how diabolical the government is. You know, the divide and rule thingy.
But if true, i would be ashamed to identify with the Doctors cult in Nigeria, though being one, for the reasons of a lack of herd pride and absolute cohesiveness, the knack to easily succumb to cheap blackmail and crumbs, in lieu of bread.

How can you give your paymasters a 60-day advance notice and then turn around to agree to meet with them on the 61st day?. If these colleagues of mine aren't ashamed, i am on their collective behalf.

I have never seen a union as weak as the Doctors union. If you have ever had dealings with artisans, you would attest to the strength of their collective agreement. It is binding on ALL of them, sometimes to their own hurt, but I admire their pride and resilience while I shudder at ours.
Try the nurses, and whatever your religious inclination, you would understand what Jesus is Lord means.
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by nemynely(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
DominusPrime:

The way these people have fooled you baffles me. Things are hard for the govt but there is always money to pay already rich senators, governors, ministers, and all their aides and staff but the poor common man is owed salary, owed pension, owed arrears etc and you say things are hard. Who did this to you people?

On point! If this isn't level 9 sorcery at play, pray tell, what is it then?
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
nemynely:

On point! If this isn't level 9 sorcery at play, pray tell, what is it then?
It baffles me honestly.
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by 1forall: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2021
JAOS:

Ever heard of the Stockholm syndrome? Things are harder for everyone my friend. Let's stop making excuses for incompetence - it shouldn't even have gotten this far before resolution.
Re: Strike: FG, Doctors Reach Agreement by kaymart: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Judgesledge:
Old boy, seems you don't recognize the irony in my comment, we are on the same page ooo
ok, I see...
calling me ignorant isn't cool no matter the point u were trying to buttress.

saying this was for my education sound egocentric and arrogant.

alright! alright!!
Gratias!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Scent Leaf To Cure Pile Permanently / COVID-19 Update For February 4 2021 In Nigeria / Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.