Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,264 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Star Actress & Tv Personality Damilola Announces "Project" Alpha Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress & Tv Personality Damilola Announces "Project" Alpha Woman (625 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / SA TV Personality, Boity Thulo Stun In Sexy Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress & Tv Personality Damilola Announces "Project" Alpha Woman by katuando123: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
superstar actress and TV personality Damilola Adegbite is reintroducing herse
lf as an "Exercise to music" instructor as she announces a fitness and wellness intiatives for women.
The new initiatives is called "Project Alpha Woman'" and we love it.
To launch her new project , Damilola has shared some HOT new photos exclusively with BellaNaija showing off her banging body.
Watch the intro to "Project Alpha Woman" below.
In the video , she shares the story behind project Alpha Woman and how she discovered her passion for exercise to music as a result of a dark period in her life a few years ago. she talks about being diagonised with a severe case of stomach ulcer and how she was able to power through that period of her life. https://youtube.com/watch?v=umP2d3RGSeg%3Frel%3D0
Re: Star Actress & Tv Personality Damilola Announces "Project" Alpha Woman by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Very nice one. Need to lose 7kg

Hey, check out my online store. Link is on my signature
Re: Star Actress & Tv Personality Damilola Announces "Project" Alpha Woman by meobizy(f): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2021
This fine Yoruba woman. I can't wait to see what she has lined up.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Abraham Feels Excited As She Returns Home (video) / Wedding Mc Match Two Single Wedding Guest Together,to Get Married Soon / Nollywood Actress, Evan Okoro In Trouble, Beaten To Stupor, Life In Danger Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.