Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State (596 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / FROM AMOTEKUN TO EBUBEAGU: WHY SOUTHERNERS TURNED TO LEOPARDS FOR THEIR SECURITY / Man Caught With Arms At Abiodun's Inauguration Venue In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
The governor of Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun has today Thursday March 31, 2020 conducted the inauguration of AMOTEKUN Corps and commissioning of patrol vehicles and motorcycles for take-off in Ogun State.

Check out pictures and videos from the event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWAWb3Gfze4

Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
I sell this amotekun car. Toyota tacoma(8milon)

Hey, check out my online store .link is on my signature
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by heendrix(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I sell this amotekun car. Toyota tacoma(8milon)

Hey, check out my online store .link is on my signature

Ok I'll take ur petition to the Ogun state government

anything else you want to add??
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
heendrix:

Ok I'll take ur petition to the Ogun state government
don't want to sell to them . Payment time takes long. I prefer cash
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by heendrix(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
don't want to sell to them . Payment time takes long. I prefer cash

We at APC Ogun state quarters we don't owe, we roll out money like it's Nothing so I'll advice you put the price at 50m/one Tacoma

APC is capable
Abiodun is also capable
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
heendrix:

We at APC Ogun state quarters we don't owe, we roll out money like it's Nothing so I'll advice you put the price at 50m/one Tacoma

APC is capable
Abiodun is also capable
see why I don't like govt, 80M car for 50M. My ibo men wld av paid with no hassle
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by heendrix(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
see why I don't like govt, 80M car for 50M. My ibo men wld av paid with no hassle

Ok goan hawk the truck at upper iweka bridge then
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
heendrix:

Ok goan hawk the truck at upper iweka bridge then
lots of kisses. For this clear direction. grin
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by LMS1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
sad Not That Am A Hater O,
But 5 Years From Now We Will Have The Following News:
PUNCH:
Omotekun Commences Strike Over Non Payment Of Salary.
VANGUARD :
Omotekun Personel Awaiting Trial Over Bribery Allegation.
THISDAY:
Omotekun Personel Laments Over Non Renovation Of Offices.
THE SUN:
2 Omotekun Officer Arrested For Supplying Weapons To Herdsmen.
NAIRALAND:
How Omotekun Personels Are Used To Rig Elections In Ondo State.
XVIDEO:
Watch How Omotekun Officer Was Caught Raping A 16 Year Old Girl In The Bush. grin

I Nor Well Abeg cheesy
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by heendrix(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
lots of kisses. For this clear direction. grin

Lol anytime cool
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
More pictures from the event.

Check out the Amotekun monkey jacket of Prof. Wole Soyinka

Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by Karlovych: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin they'll do a good job in ensuring new refugees arrive Benin Republic safely.
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by Resurrection212: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Very very insensitive governor which means there's no Amonteku in the state before.
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by Unrated900(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Had it been Kanu was sensible he would have achieve the best for his co Igbos.
Instead he went all around insulting the whole of Nigeria calling them names

Las las he brought out ESN which is a terrorist group disbanded by the federal govt.

If only tribe that plays sense is the Yorubas

Because they might tag them foolish but they are the wisest
Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by dangotesmummy: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2021
grin

Originalomoogun this amotekun has no gender inclusiveness grin

Only men full am.arent you going to tell the relevant authorities to include FEMALE AMOTEKUNS cool

even if it is the female amotekun nurses,caterers and "pleasure sellers" in the other room grin tongue

They should be all part of amotekun employees cool

You need to follow up on the SDG goals.this amotekun disobeyed the SDG goals cool tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Amotekun Inauguration In Ogun State by Ikmonie92: 2:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Unrated900:
Had it been Kanu was sensible he would have achieve the best for his co Igbos.
Instead he went all around insulting the whole of Nigeria calling them names

Las las he brought out ESN which is a terrorist group disbanded by the federal govt.

If only tribe that plays sense is the Yorubas

Because they might tag them foolish but they are the wisest
Oro pawpaw

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Can Deal With ESN/IPOB Without Getting Overstretched / Prophet TB Joshua Dead At 57 / Nollywood Actor, Chris Iheuwa Narrates Near-death Experience With Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.