Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

3- Bedroom Terrace Beechwood Estate Lakowe - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3- Bedroom Terrace Beechwood Estate Lakowe (165 Views)

Spring Field Estate Lakowe Ibeju Lekki With C Of O / Ready To Build Land (estate) @lakowe / Your Investment Is Safe And Secure In Queens Court Estate Lakowe Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3- Bedroom Terrace Beechwood Estate Lakowe by Sachiopropty(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
As a Beechwood Park homeowner, you will

just be a 5-minute drive away from the

amazing Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country

Estate, whose range of hospitality and leisure

services is the talk of the town.

All of this, is against the backdrop of the

Estate’s signature 18-hole championship

golf course, the very best of its kind in West

Africa. Nestled in a quiet and exquisite

community, the 308-hectare wonder that is

Lakowe Lakes holds 15 man-made lakes,

lush palm groves and a great hospitality

offering.

Get more details Video, pictures and payment plan
https://sachiong.com/property/3-bedroom-terrace-simple-elegant-stylish/
Re: 3- Bedroom Terrace Beechwood Estate Lakowe by Sachiopropty(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2021
Still selling

Beechwood Park

House for sale in beechwood Park lakowe

https://sachiong.com/property/3-bedroom-terrace-simple-elegant-stylish/
Re: 3- Bedroom Terrace Beechwood Estate Lakowe by Sachiopropty(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Happy New Prosperous Week.

New Week Affirmation: I rejoice at all the Good in my world. What I look for I see.

“Prosperity is not just having a lot of money. It is having a consciousness of the flow of substance. The true “prosperity consciousness” is consistently open to the flow, attracts opportunities both to give and receive, wisely directs the use of substance and remains free from its burden. An important guideline: if you are worried about money, you have or don’t have you are out of the flow.”
“Thus, the secret of prosperity and success is that they come through you and not just to you.”
_In the Flow of Life by Eric Butterworth pages 43, 45_

“I come from a background of impoverishment in both love and money. Not only were these things scarce, but stories were told to support and justify their scarcity. Eventually, though, I saw that I must take responsibility for how I constructed the world. If it was not to my liking, who but me would change it? So, I eliminated conversations about scarcity from my life, to the best of my ability. I put my self on a “negativity diet” for a year, where I vowed not to speak of my limitations with regard to anything. I would speak only of possibility, and I would interrupt those who tried to engage me in conversations about victimhood. I came to see what Epictetus had pointed out two thousand years ago: it is not the events of life that are bothersome or hurtful, it is the way we think about them.”
“I made up a new world for myself, one in which there was plenty of love and money.” _Conscious Living by Gay Hendricks page110_

Thank you.

Sincerely yours

Sachio Properties

Sell- Rent-Buy, your Property on www.sachiong.com

(1) (Reply)

Property Developers Showed Me Whin, I Almost Lost Deals To Negligence / 11 Acres Of Land For Sale / Large Expanse Of Land For Estate Developers Selling At Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.