Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) (43461 Views)

Victor Moses Welcomes A Baby (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by odiomachi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Reason I respect dbanj shall in all the mr.endowement and stew leaking
my guy nor give girl belle yet still got married and gave birth inside
marriage.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Zibahstores:

You can't judge so fast. Newborns really don't look like anyone when they are born until after weeks or probably even months.. Also most babies always come out light skinned until much later before they come to their natural colors.
He should go and do DNA test, I don't trust these hoes these days

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Don't jazzy still dey claim 35
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I'M HUSTLING TO BE RICH AT A YOUNG AGE; I WANT TO HAVE A CHILD WHILE I'M STILL YOUNG ESPECIALLY A SON, SO THAT WE CAN HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO FLEX, HAVE FUN AND GIST ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING WITHOUT THE SON LOOKING AT THE FATHER LIKE HE'S TOO OLD.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Adalasy: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluolad86:
Congratulations, I use the baby as a point of contact for those who are looking for the fruits of the womb, come next year, you shall celebrate your twins and triplets. Just believe.

I need drugs that can reduce swollen legs back to normal.

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.

Send me an email to adamslaseio@gmail.com

I am an alternative medicine practitioner and can help you
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Eillyeillz(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Welcome lil one. And congrats to the parents.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
So little Kesh is old enough to straf?
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
All these little boys impregnating girls without marrying them, it seems that's the norm in the society right now.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Madmadrevo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yewandequeen:
how can you judge? When you haven't even seen how the baby's mother look like.
maybe he is impotent and he thinks everyone is impotent like him.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluolad86:
Congratulations, I use the baby as a point of contact for those who are looking for the fruits of the womb, come next year, you shall celebrate your twins and triplets. Just believe.

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.
Whoever you are, i pray God lays His healing hands upon you and restores wellness to your whole body.

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by seyz91(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
cheesy
Anigreat:
shocked

Lil Kesh has just been scammed.

That baby is not his, so obvious.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Madmadrevo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

because u r impotent doesn't mean everything other nigga out dia is impotent like u
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Cashify: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good for him
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
El DNA es muy importante

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Mabizeka: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Shut up. what do you know
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by ichuka(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluolad86:

have u tried massage with warm water morning and evening?
also the patient might need morning walk Daly.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by ebuka440: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Take chymoran tablet or lasix tablet- they reduce swollen legs(edema)

Oluolad86:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by addexx: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
I pray this new life brings life to his dead career.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Leave first to comment for sensible people
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yewandequeen:
how can you judge? When you haven't even seen how the baby's mother look like.
don't mind him/her

where in ib are you bby
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Successfulone: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Chai !!! Me I fear you oo shey you don do DNA from your phone ASAP ... people with bad hand writing if you ain’t got nothing to type just off your data and sleep �
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congratulations to him and his family
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Esanisreal: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Oluolad86 post=100393486] Congratulations, I use the baby as a point of contact for those who are looking for the fruits of the womb, come next year, you shall celebrate your twins and triplets. Just believe.

Amen.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by sammirano: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluolad86:

Check your kidney finctions
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by goodluck41N: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by filleSouriante(f): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluolad86:

Amen. I want them in multiples grin

Sis, if you don't have any underlying conditions, the swollen leg might be due to stress or maybe ur work requires you sit for long. Try exercising often; taking a walk will be better n you can also massage your legs. Pls if you also think alot, reduce the burden on ur heart please; cast ur burdens on Christ Jesus and take a lot of water too. If there is no visible changes, then pls visit a doctor because it might be a sign and symptom of something ranging from mild to severe, the earlier you know, the better.

But if you do have an underlying condition, pls visit the doctor; a Fed. hospital preferably.

Whichever way...the Greatest Physician will visit you and heal your body, soul and Spirit. In this month of Resurrection, may every dead thing in ur life, work, health receive life and may your destiny helpers locate you wherever you are IJN. Amen

Stay Blessed, Stay Safe, Stay Happy.

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Kudducini(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congratulations to my No 1 Nigerian Artist
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Duplexxx: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congrat
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Royaldave200(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
So as old as keshy is, he still dey follow do April fool, Dude is very calm and down to earth tho.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Rocboy112: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluolad86:

Do you have gout?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) / Naeto C's White Wedding Photos / Cossy Orjiakor In Tight Blue Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.