Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: (1599 Views)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Man To Trek From Taraba To Bayelsa To Congratulate GEJ For Conceding Defeat / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by dvd(f): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
I heartily Congratulate you, even though I had to be neutral cos I conducted the elections in Niger and couldn't vote but I had you in my heart and God how it gladens me that you have won. God has shined on you, Nigerians Love you and believe in you and have shown that,  Live up to this Call, Let those corper's who were killed not die in vain,  One Nigeria, One Love, God bless you, CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT GEJ!!!

Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by efisher(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
Congratulations to a true democrat.

I am proud to have you as my President for the next four years. I also congratulate you (along with Prof. Jega and the entire INEC crew) for the successful conduct of the election. Nigerians all over the world are proud of you for this great feat. I believe this is the beginning of a chain of successes that will be recorded in other areas. We are solidly WITH you. Together we shall move this nation forward.

Goodluck to you.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by Blazay(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
Congrats!

[size=20pt]Mr H-umbleh-rah![/size]

cheesy

Presidency don reaaash South-South?

For true, for true? shocked

[size=20pt]I love OBJ!!! [/size]
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by AndreUweh(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
Imeela (well done).
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2011
Am not gonna congratulate GEJ but thank him for letting the votes of the people count and run an independent electoral process
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by werepeLeri: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
Thank God for your life sir.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by ndigbo: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
I didn't vote for GEJ. But i sure would congratulate him for winning the presidencial election, and also urge him to clear the doubts we have about him.
We all, Pro-GEJ and Anti-GEJ have have one thing one thing in common. Everyone of us (Pro and Anti) wants a better Nigeria for us and our children !
So GEJ don't dissapoint the electorates that gave you the mantle to lead us to the promise land!
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by squino(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
Gongrats and all d best in the next 4 years.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by gernded(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by AljUche: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
congratulations Jonathan may God give u the wisdom to rule this country smiley
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
angry angry you think your rigging will help you, i hope to see the north take power by military coup, balless president, OBJ SERVANT
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by isalegan2: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
jayon:

angry angry you think your rigging will help you, i hope to see the north take power by military coup, balless president, OBJ SERVANT

Yikes! grin

Alj Uche:

So, it's official then? smiley
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by semid4lyfe(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
This thread has homepage written all over it wink

Uncle Jo, Congrats!!!!

Your victory has filled me with Joy which cannot be expressed in words.

I wish you all the best in the next 4 years kiss kiss
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by AljUche: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
isale_gan2:

So, it's official then? smiley

yeah it is official

how has your day been ? smiley
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by onyengbu: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
So some foools still get mouth to call my president balless?
Even after their 'ballful' ayatollah has been silenced.

If GEJ is 'balless' then so many nigerians need to get rid of their balls!

ROTFLMAO!
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am proud of the process.

GEJ is a smooth operator.

His victory at the PDP primaries and the general election was civilised.

Not really a fan of him though for other reasons like his grasp of political issues.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by vincent10(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
Congratulations to GEJ but a bigger congratulation to Buhari for accepting defeat in advance.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by playmode(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
Congratulation on being elected by morons and biscuit munchers to loot the nation dry.

Nigerians really deserve you and the type of corrupt leadership you will definitely offer them.

Congratulations as well to Nigerians for being the first nation in the world to voluntarily submit themselves to modern slavery

Congratulation for voting for business as usual ,no electricity , massive unemployment ,no hospitals ,no good roads ,no good schools e.t.c

Yes congratulations to all Nigerians for a job well done of ruining their own country,an enemy of our country couldn't have done any worse.

No wonder westerners say an average Nigerian has an IQ of 60

I will be here on the sidelines laughing at your sorry azzes when you start complaining about GEJ a few months.Time will prove me right.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by jamace(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
Congratulations, a man of the people.

We are solidly behind you as you take Nigeria to greater height in the next 4 years. With a dependable partner like Sambo, you should strive to execute all projects that you promised during the campaigns. Be informed that 4 years is a short time and you should kickoff your project execution immediately, in order to achieve your goals for the people of Nigeria within the time limit.

I see God's hand in your victory and believe the same God will see you through.

CONGRATULATIONS and Good Luck to you.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by Dave6: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
Congrats Mr. President!

This is what we've all been waiting for. We know you will not delay in implementing all your planned projects which will turn the fortunes of our great Nation.
Please Mr. President do not hesitate to lead the Country to where every well-meaning citizen has always yearned for, doing this without fear or favour.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by opalu: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2011
In the words of Patience jonathan to Journalists:

[size=21pt]'Will you show us ALIVE on the Tv?'
Another 4 years of First Lady Comedian![/size]
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by Beaf: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=33pt]Breath of Fresh Air![/size]
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by AndreUweh(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
Alj Uche:

Uche, it shall be well with you. Hope other anti-GEJ supporters will learn from you.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by udezue(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
In the name Tamuno, Chiokike, Abasi, GEJ biko jide ka I ji. Nwoke oma!!!
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by isalegan2: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2011
Alj Uche:

yeah it is official

how has your day been ? smiley

Alhaji,
cheesy Is there something you wanna tell me? I'm getting this 6th sense feeling I know you from somewhere. lipsrsealed lol 

Anyway, I'm well. Have a goodluck week, whatever you do. smiley
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by sbeezy8: 12:57am On Apr 18, 2011
[size=13pt]congrats he was the best out of the candidates[/size]
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by Kilode1: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2011
[size=32pt]Bros GEJ, How Far?[/size]
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by MeGaStReEt: 2:03am On Apr 18, 2011
Bros J I hail oooohh, dem no reach na, no matter the weight of an elephant e no fit cause earthquake na, dem wan dey form Rambo on top Aso Rock wey be say no be dem put am for there, dem no reach, upon say dem form Nkiru Sylvanus join, all them Bin Laden dem wey dey bomb everybody, e over dem na, dem fit use sapele water eat bread, dem dey smart! I dey jollificate as I dey here so, enuf sapele water for all the boiz dem, as u don enter so ehn, I kno say you go shange am to red wine, or hennessy. Bros J nothing do you oohh, no comot for that sit till we don belle full ooo, I no wan hear story, no go let Alaka boiz dem para for you ooo. Bros, e no get as e dey be pass, ogoro don finaly jump, dem say na patient dog dey eat fat bone, bros 4get the bone, bring meat, anybody wey do any how ehn, send us letter, we go use am do christmas. Bros, make e no be like say I dey tatafo, make I leave am for here, we go cross for area. much love oo bro. If dem hear am! na Aso Rock oooooo
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by dempeople(m): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2011
Congrats Sir.
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by GoodMuyis(m): 4:31am On Apr 18, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Sai Ka yiii, shugaban Nigeriya Barka dei
Re: Congratulate Gej In Your Own Words: by assme: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2011
Chukwu dube gi Mr GEJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! / Another Bomb Threat On Third Mainland Bridge And Western Avenue Lagos / Did You Know That IBB Owns Julius Berger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.