Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. (899 Views)

Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Saraki, Lawan Supporters Wreck APC Consensus Meeting / Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by igbsam(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
Not less than 10 people have been killed while cars, houses and other valuables were destroyed in the aftermath of the presidential polls in different parts of Bauchi state when irate youths, who are mostly under-aged and are believed to be supporters of the opposition CPC unleashed terror on people in the name of protecting votes cast in favour of their party.

The violence also flared in Gombe, as supporters of the CPC protest what they said was the collusion between electoral officers and the ruling PDP in the state to deny their party sweeping victory in the state. Although attempts to burn the private home of the state governor, Danjuma Goje was foiled, the protesters razed the home of the state chairman of the PDP and those of his neighbours.

The mostly young protesters are displeased that the PDP recorded about 32 per cent of the votes counted in the state and they blame the state government for this.

In Bauchi, the campaign office of the Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda located on Ran Road was completely burnt down while several vehicles belonging to PDP agents were also burnt by the irate youths who blocked the main Ahmadu Bello Way leading to the Sa'adu Zungur Model School which served as the collation centre for the presidential election.

In Azare, angry youths set the house of the Bauchi State chairman of the PDP, Ibrahim Yaro-Yaro, on fire as well as the house of the Deputy National Secretary of the party, Musa Babayo just as other structures belonging to PDP members were torched.

Source: http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5690728-146/post_election_violence_in_gombe_bauchi.csp
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by werepeLeri: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
what a pity.
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by manuch(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
bad losers
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by lwise(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
can someone tell me y the northerners believ so much in violence.
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
Always envisaged a scenario like this. . .

Southerners or any opposing party become scape goats cry

bleeping sore losers
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by lolatom: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2011
Violence is what their principal represents, remember bakare's "wild wild north" promise if C-PieCes failed to win. I think it's time bakare is questioned and tried for probable Genocide complicity.
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by gokuu(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
Buhari & that his fake pastor should be arrested 4 inciting violence!
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by Chubhie: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
Am ever willing and ready to give my loved ones protection.itz time ppl wake up to the fact that the govt can not offer you protection! These rascals ever venture near me area will blow shitz outta them. Ever wanna survive in this jungle you gat to be your own local state and fed govt.
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by udezue(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
Blood-thirsty urchins. Their threat of violence didn't deter ppl from voting for GEJ and they can't change shiit now. I hope our ppl got their guns loaded and matchetes sharpened.
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by lolatom: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
It's high time Jonathan ended this north's insurgence through military intervention. These heartless, nitwits, God-forsaken reetards should be wiped out once and for all. These guys are baastarrds!
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by IFELEKE(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
Keyword-"underaged". The poor,ignorant/mal-nourished urchins were probably incited by the same elements who used them en-masse to vote. . .too bad.
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by kasiem(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
My uncles told me that the southerners have fully prepared for the idiots b4 the election
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by AljUche: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
see bigotry at it highest

SMH
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by hbrednic: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
they should have committed sucide instead of destroying destroying things angry
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by calid16: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
We'll be waiting.
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by AljUche: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
calid16:

We'll be waiting.

waiting for what ?
Re: Buhari Supporters Wreck Havoc Cos Gej Is Winning. by igbsam(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2011
So Buhari think say him go win before ? I laugh in Swahili,

(1) (Reply)

Speakership: Acn Reps Under Pressure To Defect To Pdp / 24/7 Electricity. . . Maybe This Is The Revolution We Need! / ACN Marginalising Lagos Indigenes’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.