Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Ique? | Ique By Remmique - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Meaning Of Ique? | Ique By Remmique (248 Views)

Embracing The World With 'omo Aye' By Remmique Featuring Usman / Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song / Remmique - Zaddy Official Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Ique? | Ique By Remmique by REMMICUE(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
What is the meaning of Remmique's EP "iQue"

Fast Rising Nigerian rapper and songwriter, RemmiQue is set to drops his long debut anticipated EP “iQue” that is sure to thrill everyone who appreciates good music. The rapper took to his instagram page to announce on 21 of February 2021. https://www.instagram.com/p/CLjIvmWhyee/?igshid=w43twmfghpcx

What is the meaning of iQue?

In English IQ stands for intelligence quotient.
IQ tests are tools to measure intellectual abilities and potential. RemmiQue therefore designed "iQ" word together with the last 3 letter words that ends his name "Que" to reflect a wide range of his musical skills, such as his rymes reasoning, Trap logics, beat Killing and his music intelligency as "IQue"

iQue is a combination of personal tales and societal stories, geared to the Nigerian mainstream audience and delivered in Yoruba, English and Pidgin by RemmiQue with the flow of a Hip-Hop.
It is also built on the beautiful brain-work of fast rising Producers.

He said; My debut EP ‘If That Makes Sense’ Its a vibe from the future, Because I Wanted You To Know’ it's a piece of musical wonder that allows listeners to learn exactly who RemmiQue is.
it dive into music from genre that’s never been created before.

There are a lot of elements and simultaneous sounds happening in sequence and it isn’t particularly simple to make it sound smooth and cohesive.
He said: I composed these songs using headphones because of my studio limitations at the time. Lot of street activities and Love, positive and negative inspire me in either direct or indirect ways. Often times it is Street sound that inspires me to create something dope, more so than it is the feelings and emotions which they induce in me, which charge me creatively and producers that have a big impact on how I feel while creating and what I create.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLjIvmWhyee/?igshid=w43twmfghpcx

(1) (Reply)

Unlock To View Bars To The Bank Series For Continuation / New Song Alert / Pray By Sam Od Ft Sean Skillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.