Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall (38341 Views)

Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Throwback Photos Of Professor Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His 85th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by Exmilitant(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You're not a baby you're ret@ded....soyinka never meant for frat groups to be violent... it's like blaming Jesus for the way some people practice christainity.
In the same vein Buhari never meant for the country to be this way.. Mumu.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by wink2015(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNORS DEY WATCH AM AS E DEY GO ?

What is governors Obaseki, Okowa, Diri, Wike, Odom, Ben Ayade doing about the south south region?

SITTING ON THE FENCE is not good for the region?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Prof demeanor is like someone who is being forced or better said,under duress.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by Exmilitant(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
u av been reading the wrong books and because u are filled with vile it will be difficult to help
Ur ignorance .. u want to blame the pot cooking the chicken instead of the knife that killed it that’s ignorance that can win u a Grammy unhindered
I would love to listen to your analogy on the 'knife that killed the chicken'.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by NobleRace: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What is he saying bayi?

He's saying this because Woke Soyinka was the one who started cultism in schools. His wasn't violent actually.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by NobleRace: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
FrLukas:

He is not an atheist.

He is.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by GROWTHSET(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
I am absolutely disappointed,even tv station use drones and �.Ogun is fighting 21 century crimes with 19 century approach.How far can this unprofessional approach mitigate the menace for which it was established ?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by bigtt76(f): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
This man follow join these shenanigans cheesy

sarrki:
Abiodun decorates Soyinka as Amotekun Super Marshall!!!!

But he should not lead any physical war but only brain support.

Recall that Wole Soyinka started the Road Safety under Bola Ige and he then moved it to the National level under IBB.
https://twitter.com/AdeOlaHimself/status/1377639754817212420?s=19
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by saintmm(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Boye33:
It is very surprising how the likes of Wole Soyinka has lost his voice against tyrannical buhari, could it be old age?..

Same Soyinka who was arrested in 1967 for his actions against the same the Nigerian government was handling the biafra issue.

Same Soyinka that had to go into exile and was tried by Abacha for treason for his continuous protest against the dictator.

Common civilian buhari, everyone is on 'siddon look'.

The buhari effect is really underrated .
your point is understood, if not that he's one of the pivot of this evil administration, I would have said he's done his bit, even as that he had many times spoke against this government and acted against it, e.g sowore's case. he can do more than talking and sensitization again, epa is old , he's about 85years now, you can't expect him to fight dirty again.

I rise
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by calcal: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Why not just give the contract to Igboho?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by onelovenigeria(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good day guys .... i am into selling of your interior and exterior light.... please kindly follow @ifexlightingworld on instagram...
our product are payment on delivery ...i will be posting lastest design for your home and office...and i look forward in doing business with you....currently i am in dubai and we are going to open our store back home in nigeria before End of the year.
Thanks guys
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
NobleRace:

He is.

Because he doesn't believe in your own idea of God makes him an atheist?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Boye33:
It is very surprising how the likes of Wole Soyinka has lost his voice against tyrannical buhari, could it be old age?..

Same Soyinka who was arrested in 1967 for his actions against the same the Nigerian government was handling the biafra issue.

Same Soyinka that had to go into exile and was tried by Abacha for treason for his continuous protest against the dictator.

Common civilian buhari, everyone is on 'siddon look'.

The buhari effect is really underrated .

I have said it that there's no hope for the youths of today.

They sit down at home behind their keyboards and expect their grandfathers to hit the streets on their behalf and be protesting for them.

The man is over 80 years and he has done his bit, even imprisoned at a time.

It's your turn. What have you done so far?

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by jaxxy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Just another Yoruba Fashion Parade while Fulanis are quietly 'exporting' Ogun citizens to IDP Camps in Benin Republic.!!

Any Anti Fulani terrorists campaign not led by Sunday Igboho is just a political jokes..!
Only Sunday Igboho is Feared by Fulanis Terrorists.
He's a different Yoruba breed. #AwonExcessLiver

Working with the state government and local leaders is key to a meaningful solution. The rogue or musketeer approach will cause more problems than solutions.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by joefelin2345: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Just another Yoruba Fashion Parade while Fulanis are quietly 'exporting' Ogun citizens to IDP Camps in Benin Republic.!!

Any Anti Fulani terrorists campaign not led by Sunday Igboho is just a political jokes..!
Exactly my brother. That's how they are using these personalities & the name of Papa Awolowo to deceive most Yorubas. God go punish them & their unborn generation. Oju to la. Our eyes don open. Yoruba to lo o. Odua Nation is teal. Y is now that Amotekun is just being launched in Ogun State. After Odua Nation Security Network had come into existence. I never expected Prof to even accept the decoration. It was just a charade & ruse. Prof ought to have seen beyond their gimmick. They are not real at all. My opinion sha o.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by Olatomiwami(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

Eleribu leleyi, Nig Army are battling with your ESN, nah Yoruba matter u carry for head like gala.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by Olarewaju89: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
heendrix:
Different cult frat should also get preparing a decoration ceremony to dress him as their Lord and personal savior

Amotekun is the latest political party in southwest, dem just never declare am

Ode

Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by cardoctor(m): 3:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by NobleRace: 4:46am On Apr 02, 2021
FrLukas:

Because he doesn't believe in your own idea of God makes him an atheist?

Ask him when you meet him.

It seems you think an atheist is someone who has a different idea of God compared to yours.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by orisa37: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2021
AS THE FOUNDER OF NRSC, THIS IS GOOD HONOURS.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by georgeakins: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Wole Soyinka, the man i love and respect so much.

Even though he's an atheist, I can't still help, i must bless this erudite prof in the name of God. God bless you sir!

He is not an atheist. He is a traditionalist
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by justtoodark: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2021
very good....
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by justtoodark: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2021
what a title and honour....very good....
Re: Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall by amoyadegar: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2021
o for Large-Scale Art. Grant Gibson lets a 10' x 6' Peggy Wong photograph take center stage in a client's living room. ...
Create a Gallery Wall. ...
Incorporate an Accent Wall. ...
Showcase Fabric. ...
Hang Mirrors. ...
Paint a Mural. ...
Install Shelves. ...
Hang Plates.

https://decorchoob.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu / Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.