Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Igbos Took It Personal To Vote Gej Because Of How Our Northern Brothers Treated Him During The H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Took It Personal To Vote Gej Because Of How Our Northern Brothers Treated Him During The H (798 Views)

Open Letter To Our Dear Northern Brothers / Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Igbos Took It Personal To Vote Gej Because Of How Our Northern Brothers Treated Him During The H by Ngwakwe: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
The Igbos took it personal to vote GEJ because of how our Northern brothers treated him during the hard times/days of President Yar'dua.

My people the northern politicians with the wife of our former late President dealt with him as a nobody and did all they can to force him out because he has nobody and that he is from minority.

At this point the Igbos forgot what happened in the civil war to tell the Our Ijaw brothers that blood is thicker than water. First from the Cabinent and other Nigerians followed.

Lesson learned: No path of Nigeria can lord it over every other tribe. We need each other.

This my humble submission.
Prince Henry Ngwakwe.

(1) (Reply)

From Cry Baby To Trouble Maker. Buhari / Can We The Present Youths Do Better Than Our Predecessors? / Nigerian Student Dies In Drug Raid By Malaysian Drug Agency !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.