Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) (37536 Views)

Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hustling in court room. This guys hang around in court premises looking for gullible people to defraud.
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Icetech: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Everyday is for a thief, except for one day...
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Since the Law School no gree allow him call to bar, he called himself to bar. It's so easy na. Stand outside a beer joint and ask one of your friends to call your name very loud. "Azzez come into the Bar" once you enter the bar and have a few bottles and pepper soup. The next day you can enter any court to defend any client.

I might call myself to the bar tomorrow too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Duplexxx: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na wa wetin he be come dey defend for court

1 Like

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
It was evident and obvious to the intelligent judge.
Hence, the reason he could not pass the law school examination.
No ojoro at all! OLODO NA OLODO.
him come even dey exhibit him OLODOISM for court! haba!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by favour32(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na must say you must to be a lawyer when you nor qualify?
Na by force nai make most people nor dey enjoy life.
Do wetin ya power reach and nor send anybody so far you nor break the law.
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
unshakablejihad:
lol na them,oluwole fake certificate holders claiming sophistication..

if the fg was to carryout investigation on fake certificate holders in nigeria the SW would amount 90% from their region. e.g mrs adeosun e.t.c

sophisticated dullards.

Isn't the president himself carrying a fake cert. Who wanna prob who?

1 Like

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Nackzy: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wahala be Like NIGERIA
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fake charge and bail lawyer caught while comically discharging his illegal duties in a Court.He will be sentenced to jail term in that same court.

1 Like

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by majamajic(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
if he's good at the job then what's the difference...

Where are u from ?
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
PenName55:
Since the Law School no gree allow him call to bar, he called himself to bar. It's so easy na. Stand outside a beer joint and ask one of your friends to call your name very loud. "Azzez come into the Bar" once you enter the bar and have a few bottles and pepper soup. The next day you can enter any court to defend any client.

I might call myself to the bar tomorrow too.

I still reminiscen those days our colleagues had Bar Beach certificate instead of Bar certificate.
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by edibobo: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ogun State and their fake lawyers and 5 and 6
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I am not surprise sha ex finance minister from that side of Nigeria did the same thing.
You know them well. One person go school for family but everybody for house go dey use his certificate dey claim sufferisticated people. grin
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2021

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Awesome01(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
He bit more than he could chew. If he had stayed as a " CHARGE & BAIL LAWYER " like his colleagues does, he would have gone unnoticed. grin grin grin
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
My lord may i ?

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Ken4040(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
I know fit explain this country called nig bot leaders y masses are the same
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Kewellbanks: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Downey:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic : "[laughs].... Whaat?.. Leo is quietly alone on top. I don't think he deserves a friend up there that will use his name to be relevant to the world, so that people will think Messi is equal with him ."

"Leo does not talk about being with anyone at the top, because he knows he is alone. Some seem to be desperate to be on Messi's class, they can even go to Messi's Palace with their Sisters to talk on their behalf to be equal , still they're going to be Messi's Servants not kings ."

" No player comes on top of him in this active generation. I blame Kroos, Modric, Bale and the rest for spoon feeding hungry multi nutrition adults, look now they are forgotten for all the food they gave to him, he is now fat, well fed running around claiming he fed himself to be fat."

" But now he joined a very stingy family that does not feed anyone, one must hustle for himself to see if indeed the food He came with to this family from Madrid was indeed bought by him, but until now the truth is getting plain that the food was actually hustled by Manchester united hard workers and Real Madrid hard workers to feed a lazy Son and the world was deceived thinking all the grain was harvest by him."

" Now here in Italy they want him to bring the harvest he once had in Manchester and Madrid, but he can't even bring one. Always angry at his teammates because they don't give him free food. "

" Welcome to Italy where everyone hustles to be what he claims he is. No one works for anyone. Only god who survives here, because he works for his people, he does not wait for his people to work for him and claim that he is on top. Be on top with your own works. My Ajax, my Porto and my Lyon god is blessing you for bringing the truth out to public "

⚽™️
I can't believe I just wasted a minute of my lifetime reading this nonsense? The energy the writer used in writing this nonsense could have been place on Nigerian problem perhaps Nigeria would have become a better place for all.

Nonsense write-up
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
unshakablejihad:
lol na them,oluwole fake certificate holders claiming sophistication..

if the fg was to carryout investigation on fake certificate holders in nigeria the SW would amount 90% from their region. e.g mrs adeosun e.t.c

sophisticated dullards.

How many of the certificates holder from your side is as intelligent, upright, competence, hard working, result oriented, accountable and transparent like Mrs Kemi Adeosun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/01/fake-lawyer-azeez-agboola-arrested-in-court/
Fake lawyer? Which genuine lawyer go fight for this one now?
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by unshakablejihad: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dapson73:

How many of the certificates holder from your side is as intelligent, upright, competence, hard working, result oriented, accountable and transparent like Mrs Kemi Adeosun?

intelligent and tranparency in forging fake certificate?

egbon u must be high..

2 Likes

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100400772:
Him jail sentence go loong pass ordinary criminal own walahi...

Osheeeyyy Barrister Lawyer..... grin cheesy wink
Kuku kee us....

Ur comments are always stale and dry undecided

1 Like

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by West2019(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Charge to court he go win the case
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by kenyguy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigerians eehh, hmmm.
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by iswallker(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Whey didn't they arrest Bulgari - from Sudan or is it Niger... undecided

He uses a NEPA certificate as waec
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
AZEEZ GBOLA
NA DEM DEY RUN AM
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Prussian: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Monogamy:
He go tey for prison pass monkey

The painful part is that they will be calling him "the law" in prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Patrioticman007:

I still reminiscen those days our colleagues had Bar Beach certificate instead of Bar certificate.

grin
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Dabwoy: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
;DFINALLY You have been called....BEHIND BARS
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by Dabwoy: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
;DFINALLY You have been called....BEHIND BARS
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wahala be like oversize shoe!!!
Re: Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) by bhella10: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I am not surprise sha ex finance minister from that side of Nigeria did the same thing.
We all remember Evans Enwerem saga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) / This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.