Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How I Was Able To Become The Best Unical Graduating Ph.d Student-Ijeoma Orji - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Was Able To Become The Best Unical Graduating Ph.d Student-Ijeoma Orji (1075 Views)

Unical Graduating Students Celebrate (pics) / 3rd Class LASU Graduate Becomes Unilag’s Best Graduating Ph.d Student / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Able To Become The Best Unical Graduating Ph.d Student-Ijeoma Orji by victorkelechi57(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dr Evelyn Ijeoma Orji on Saturday 27th March 2021 break a 45 years old jinx in the Prestigious University of Calabar by becoming the best PhD graduating student ever of University of Calabar with a 5/5 CGPA.

Dr Evelyn Orji who graduated from the department of Educational Foundation and bagged a Ph.D Educational Psychology,all in Faculty of Education,Unical has this to say.

Today, I am overwhelmed with joy and basking in the euphoria and ecstasy of God's abundant blessings but I must give thanks and all the glory to God and to my one in a billion mother, a golden mother, a suigeneris and quintessential Pro-Chancellor and a human capital developer, Senator Nkechi Nwaogu who was instrumental to my coming to the University of Calabar, Senator Nwaogu gave me the opportunity to become a staff in the University of Calabar where I leveraged the opportunity and proceed for my Doctorate degree. She is a rare gem, fascinated Dr Evelyn Ijeoma Orji throwing encomiums on Senator Nkechi Nwaogu. I am praying that God Almighty, who created Heaven and Earth will continue to shower his unending blessings upon Mummy.

When contacted about the development, Senator Nkechi Nwaogu said I don't even know the person and where she is coming from but it is to the glory of God that one of our own has distinguished herself and graduated summa cum laude.

We should recall that in the department of Linguistics and Nigerian Languages, a Married lady was also their best graduating student.

Re: How I Was Able To Become The Best Unical Graduating Ph.d Student-Ijeoma Orji by virtuousheart: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ok
Re: How I Was Able To Become The Best Unical Graduating Ph.d Student-Ijeoma Orji by JaneYave(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
It's good to see women make gaint strides. The colours of this academic gown are lovely.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Able To Become The Best Unical Graduating Ph.d Student-Ijeoma Orji by James4358(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Such a great feet! Congratulations to her. Lalasticlala! This is frontpage worthy!
Re: How I Was Able To Become The Best Unical Graduating Ph.d Student-Ijeoma Orji by clockwisereport: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
These are the real slay queens
congratulations Dr Ijeoma

1 Like

Re: How I Was Able To Become The Best Unical Graduating Ph.d Student-Ijeoma Orji by Matheusmartin: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Very fine woman.
Re: How I Was Able To Become The Best Unical Graduating Ph.d Student-Ijeoma Orji by crossfm: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2021
The future is indeed female grin.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Data Coding In Research Methodology / JAMB 2023 Exam Slip Printing Begins / From 3rd Class Degree To Country Manager: The Inspiring Story Of Olajide Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.