Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Food Stop - A One Time Stop App To Shop From Different Vendors - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Food Stop - A One Time Stop App To Shop From Different Vendors (297 Views)

I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? / Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Food Stop - A One Time Stop App To Shop From Different Vendors by Usherbidex(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
My Food Stop is the best food delivery online website, where you access a variety of restaurants. Enjoy different cuisines and flavours delivered to your door step, we are sure you will find what you want.

This is how Our website works:

Find a restaurant

Enter your Location on the home page. Browse from our extensive list of restaurants that deliver to your area. Pick a restaurant you like and browse its menu.

Order online what you want

Once you have chosen your restaurant, build up your meal by choosing from the selected restaurant's menu: select the items you want to order. If options are required, e.g chinese food toppings, you will be asked to choose one when you click on an item. Your items will appear on your cart on the right.

Checkout & Payment

Once you are happy with your order, click on the "ORDER NOW" button and enter your delivery address. Simply follow the checkout instructions from there. We currently only accept cash on delivery. We take care of everything else!

Delivery

We will send you a SMS confirming your order and delivery time. Sit back, relax and wait for piping hot food to be conveniently delivered to you!

www.myfoodstop.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

State Of Nigeria Food Market / How To Make Tomato Powder / 7 Amazing Foods That Boost Brain Power And Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.