Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day (12579 Views)

Direct Primaries: APC Await Buhari's Decision As Tripartite Committee Deadlocked / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by sanpipita(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
And the outcome will be more poverty
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by PencilGHA: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
From All of us @MANNAGRILLZ, we thank our darling daddy for giving the Afonja commissioner an opportunity to run small small errands for the time being
Thank you darling daddy
Ori e baje pupopupo
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ibmojotu:
Those blind wailers will still tell you he's silent and not active but then we're use to hearing them wail

Are you not tired of that country and defending people who are enjoying the commonwealth, I schooled with some of their kids over here, them Dey enjoy ooh, you dey here dey support those bastards. Hooligans.
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by semyman: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
If una like make una hail am again like b4
Awusa go just permanent am for trader moni supervisor
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by ruffDiamond: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
osinbade...a whole Prof serving an illiterate as second fiddle !terrible!one illiterate northerner actually used that to insult me!why educated southern Nigerian want to serve under the savage ,animal north beat me!see shagari,see ekwueme!whyyyy?for a mess of porridge??
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by MozB: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
richidinho:
This mere commissioner sef grin

the problem i have with most of you like this is, if you get an opportunity to meet this man face to face, you will not be able to say anything. Not even because of authority o! Just realising you are not even as sound as this man first first will humble you. Social media has made it easy to just type.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by senator3636(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Just give this man one year, and you will see the changes........... I so love the man
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by ruffDiamond: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
osinbade...a whole Prof serving an illiterate as second fiddle !terrible!one illiterate northerner actually used what to insult me!why educated southern Nigerian want to serve under the savage ,animal north beat me!see shagari,see ekwueme!whyyyy?for a mess of porridge??
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
How is presiding over 2 meetings in one day an achievement? Why do Nigerians like celebrating mediocrity?
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by witworth(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
A figure head, a senior slave is still a slave.
No matter how beautifully you decorate a cage, a cage is a cage.
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
MozB:

the problem i have with most of you like this is, if you get an opportunity to meet this man face to face, you will not be able to say anything. Not even because of authority o! Just realising you are not even as sound as this man first first will humble you. Social media has made it easy to just type.

grin grin this actually true
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by Venlony: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
My President. Incoming verily.
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by Funkeshuga(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Weedhustler:
He should go n sit down. Even my local govt chairman get level pass him!

which state is that and who's your LGA chairman?

you kids are becoming a joke lately. you have successfully modernized stupidity
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by aviara: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Preside over FEC but his boss couldn't transfer power to him. Afonjas can't really be trusted. Backstabbers by nature
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by bbmate: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
okay

Kindly
patronize us @VALUABLES TECHNICAL SERVICES
FOR:
Sales, Supply, design, installation, commissioning & Maintenance of
*Fire alarm system
*intrusion alarm system
*fire detection & suppression system (fm200)
*solar power & inverter system
*fire extinguishers
etc...

You had tried the rest, now try the Best...

email: valuablestechnicalservices@gmail.com
(+234) 09074727261
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by AMBURSAA(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
cAbador:
I hope Buhari doesn't come back ever Again
SAME WISH TO YOUR FATHER
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by preselect(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
How is this news?

Celebrating mediocrity..

lack of real substance to celebrate grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by teflondoppez(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
I have a feeling that if this man becomes president he's going to be soft hearted like Jonathan....too much grammar, political correctness and the typical yoruba liberality....Nigerians need hard and strong men.
hard and strong men like buhari..abi..you better calm down
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by onuman: 2:03am On Apr 02, 2021
Ibmojotu:
Those blind wailers will still tell you he's silent and not active but then we're use to hearing them wail

If you are not wailing over Nigeria’s security situation and economic downturn since 2015, does it not mean that you are daft?
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by Saao(m): 3:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Ibmojotu:
sure you haven't wail since bubu took over? We are Wailers for the good of the republic.
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by cardoctor(m): 3:40am On Apr 02, 2021
He's doing his job na.
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by Duplexxx: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2021
I don't trust politicians
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by AerialMapper: 4:24am On Apr 02, 2021
A nation were little meaningless actions excites the undead.

Abeg, in the absence of the president, who is meant to chair these functions? The chief-of-staff?

The point is the VP is still a bauble, a decorative piece, a non-entity, a poster boy in the grand scheme of things!

Ideally, he should be well-positioned to contest for the position of President but while he sits here chairing FEC and other pointless meetings, his fellow party members are scrambling for the seat.

Clowns in power

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by LifeCoachAndre: 4:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Power is never given, its taken. Remember this and it will change your life

[Qquote author=Benesis post=100402742]if buhari had given power, herdsmen n bandit wahala would hv been reduced... [/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by chubinwa(m): 5:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Anytime Buhari is not on seat, I always have a chill down my spine. Buhari is just a misfortune.
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by olakisuke: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Keep up the good job sir. The sky is just the stepping stone. Nigeria will prevail ������
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by Myer(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2021
bsalawu:
Star man... God will grant Nigeria favor to be ruled by you...

But he's only one man surrounded by politicians.
What Nigeria needs is not another APC or PDP president or governor. But a complete overhauling of the system.

We need a new crop of professionals to run this country.
Not politicians as usual.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by Coronavirus1: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2021
commisioner Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by OgundeleTeju: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Where are those saying he is silent? Awon weyrey
Re: Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day by Dejyom(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2021
This is a reflection of the hardworking nature of the vice president as well s his importance in this administration.
While it is understandable why people are curious about the need for a formal transfer of power to the VP by Mr President before he left , the "21 days or more" stipulation by law should be duly noted, so also should it be understood that even without the said formal transmission of power to to him, the VP is very much in charge already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: Kano To Host Nigeria’s Biggest Rail Station / Number Of Supreme Court Justices Drops To 13 As Abdu Aboki Retires / Plateau Government Raises Alarm Over Plans To Swear In 16 APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.