Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album (27664 Views)

Download Full Album: The Prodigal Album By Mr. P (peterpsquare) / Nigerian Artiste ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Hit Track- AJE / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by AyakaDunukofia: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Peter, something has been missing. And I think you've finally found it. Keep to this style. It's cool with good melody. More songs with this concept, please.

3 Likes

Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by manunitedbabes: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin nice one shall but refer the 2
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Toks2008(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Mr P is forcing himself to sing which doesn't make any sense, he's not musically good like his twin brother, I don't dislike him though, but someone have to say the truth for once.

Who has the energy disliking anyone? When you say your mind some people will tag it bitterness but that is not the case.

His songs are like noise making to me but perhaps he may make sense to another person.

P-Square was my number one of all time right from my very young age and that was because of that unique way of singing. They have this tune and after they allowed village people split them, i can only hear that tune in Paul's songs which made me conclude that it was indeed Paul that had that touch.

Its not too late for both of them to reconcile tho but maybe with some form of collabo, he just might be able to dish out good songs.

2 Likes

Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Toks2008:

Who has the energy disliking anyone? When you say your mind some people will tag it bitterness but that is not the case.

His songs are like noise making to me but perhaps he may make sense to another person.

P-Square was my number one of all time right from my very young age and that was because of that unique way of singing. They have this tune and after they allowed village people split them, i can only hear that tune in Paul's songs which made me conclude that it was indeed Paul that had that touch.

Its not too late for both of them to reconcile tho but maybe with some form of collabo, he just might be able to dish out good songs.
That's it oh, when you say the blantant truth, they will tag you as an hater! that's Nigerians for you.

btw, the egoistic Peter that I know won't stoop low to collaborate with his twin brother, I don't think he will, since he has cut ties with them. I really miss the old p-square that I listened to in early 2000's, I wish their parents were still alive maybe the situation wouldn't have been this bad.
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Elxandre(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Havertz10:
Paul is the only one passionate about music with talent, Peter na genetic leech, from birth he has been milking Paul's abilities.
Jude calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Witnes: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sabi Sabi na dey worry Paul. I always liked and loved this guy the way he maintains his coolest. Paul the rube boy and his brother, Jude thinks when they separate from Peter, they will win Grammy since Paul does the most singing and songs writing but unknown to them same womb that God unite in heaven is for purpose.

1 Like

Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by MERCHANDISER: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
ClassicCaleb:
if you've not listen to the album don't comments trash, the album na banger
Lol
most people condemning the song haven't really listen to it.
He performed above average. 8/10

2 Likes

Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by ofiko123(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nice one... congratulations to Mr P..
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Oshokalo: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
fools na so una pray make burna boy no win Grammy,if this album start gaining higher streaming,and on countdown with international awards una go begin form congratulation Mr p my man

2 Likes

Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by gbemishile: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
it's Tamar Braxton,not Toni Braxton op sef wan sell the album small
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by cosse(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
COVIK19:

Why e come use filter of Tekno phone

Wetin you never even listen to you already tag am dead, I’m sure you don’t have enough savings for your own coffin

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NA THE WORST FINISHING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF nl b dis
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Havertz10:
Mr P is that you? You were never a good dancer, you were never intelligent, the only thing when you sabi na to pose form fine boy, your brothers know say you be mugu na why dem dey vex say you marry that sharp yoruba girl, instead of you to go build malls for onisha, start importation business, you dey sing mumu songs when people go forget, your time has passed.
still doesn’t bring you out of poverty

1 Like

Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Angelacruz: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Built2last:
This boy fine sha. No homo

It can never be like when they were together. Their stars were tied together in their mothers womb.

Men will always need men to achieve our goals in life.

My mother said to me, no man can make it alone. Any day you find that helper, that person your destiny is attached to, value that person and maintain that relationship.

Don Jazzy and D banj comes to mind. Once separated, it will always take one person much more effort to remain on top.

Many Nigerian group musicians in Nigeria separated and they tried individually to stand but hadly makes it.

Wisdom is identifying what works and maintaining it
very true
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by 9jaRealist: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Trash as usual, not interested!

grin grin grin

Even before hearing it...
Damn, Nigerians can be such bitter haters!
>
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by obontami2: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Album 'bout to be the 'floppest' album of the decade. Dude is washed as fucck!

1 Like

Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by obontami2: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Havertz10:
Mr P is that you? You were never a good dancer, you were never intelligent, the only thing when you sabi na to pose form fine boy, your brothers know say you be mugu na why dem dey vex say you marry that sharp yoruba girl, instead of you to go build malls for onisha, start importation business, you dey sing mumu songs when people go forget, your time has passed.

Cold!
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by tayolove12(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Your hear block

Ikillbrokehoes:
Trash grin
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by mondi2: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
This guy is a gr8 musician. Okoye, pls keep it up
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
wow.. i can see my homie.. DAIHARDBEATS on track 13... More productions on your fingers.... bro...
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by sydneyboss(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Havertz10:

Please shut up, you have tried so hard to make sense, it's not working
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Soteriahascome: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2021
Lol
Lo
Disgrace but he try to force it
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Signum(f): 1:50am On Apr 03, 2021
luminouz:

It's not that bad na...

'Odo, Grow Old, Eh Lo and Follow my Lead' ain't so bad

You just don't like him and the thing is he doesn't care, so why should you stress yourself on that??

Sentiment will always make u people to see road finish yet na bush una dey follow. Who said I don't like him? And who cares the noise he makes in the name of singing? I think it's ur brain that is strained when ur trying to quote me.

Pls Bleep off!
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by luminouz(m): 4:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Signum:

Sentiment will always make u people to see road finish yet na bush una dey follow. Who said I don't like him? And who cares the noise he makes in the name of singing? I think it's ur brain that is strained when ur trying to quote me.

Pls Bleep off!

No, I won't bleep off. If you don't care about him, all the hate in your words won't be so glaring.

Come to me babe,lemme harvest your hate and power my house with it. Should last me a week.
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Austinbiggy(m): 5:26am On Apr 03, 2021
nothing like rudeboy and Mr p if not psquare. what about jude okoyi as the senior brother. this guy's should settle there self jare.
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Ayobami7(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2021
noted
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Signum(f): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2021
luminouz:

No, I won't bleep off. If you don't care about him, all the hate in your words won't be so glaring.

Come to me babe,lemme harvest your hate and power my house with it. Should last me a week.

Mitchewww, bleep off jareh.
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by luminouz(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Signum:

Mitchewww, bleep off jareh.

Nope, I still won't.

Lemme harvest your hate na abeg... It's so pure and won't need further refining.

I want your hate!!! undecided
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Signum(f): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2021
luminouz:

Nope, I still won't.

Lemme harvest your hate na abeg... It's so pure and won't need further refining.

I want your hate!!! undecided

Do you have another job aside quoting people on nairaland upandan?

Na u dey hate oo.. intact, ur hating, sentimental, biased and you don't accept the truth.
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by luminouz(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Signum:

Do you have another job aside quoting people on nairaland upandan?

Na u dey hate oo.. intact, ur hating, sentimental, biased and you don't accept the truth.

Stop talking. I don't need your mouth,just your hate!!!

Damn!! It's so delicious. All your posts on NL follow the same rude and hateful pattern. Where have you been all my life? grin

You are one smooth ball of hate, you could power my appliances for years.

Come here babe,time to put your life to work
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by Signum(f): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2021
luminouz:

Stop talking. I don't need your mouth,just your hate!!!

Damn!! It's so delicious. All your posts on NL follow the same rude and hateful pattern. Where have you been all my life? grin

You are one smooth ball of hate, you could power my appliances for years.

Come here babe,time to put your life to work

If you quote me again I will beat the hell out of you. Mr. Hater like you.

Lubbish
Re: Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Signum:

If you quote me again I will beat the hell out of you. Mr. Hater like you.

Lubbish

Nice nice darling.

Let the hate flow through you. I need all the hate I can get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Naira Marley ‘LOL’ EP Tracklist / Tiwa Savage Floors Danny Young In Copyright War As "One" Returns To Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.