Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star (81841 Views)

Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri / Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by juman(m): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2021
Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeee.

Oleeeeeeeeeeeee.
Oooooooleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by cardoctor(m): 3:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Baba of all Babas. He no send una.
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by Duplexxx: 3:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Old man na old man
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by IYANGBALI: 4:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Unlike the useless one that calls himself the president
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by Neddyogu(m): 5:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Amongst Nigeria's sorry list of political leaders, this man stands out. At least he was a good definition of "Workshop".
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by g4gerald: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggarrrr
I just dey imagine how many legs this man spread when he be young boy. .......star boy... .if na only that gsm way you introduce to Nigeria self...tuale baba

Ogbeni calm down....nor be everytime we go dey carry Nigeria matter put for head....if small thing dey with you then stroll come out this evening make you relax with one or two chilled bottle for mama emeka beer parlor
The truth be say even all these our past leaders go better pass we the future leaders.....if you doubt....enter street make you see the huge corruption for area
We are not really angry about corruption in this country....we are just angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption
Bros i too like dat ur last statement. Pple are angry because they are not the beneficiary of corrupt proceed in the country
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by sucess001(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Resurrection212:
What's wrong with Nigerian youths...celebrating with people that ruined your future .

Obasanjo did very well for this country during both his tenures. If u don't know cos you young...ask questions
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by femicyrus(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2021
travelwaka:
This is one of the few tourism oriented President we have had in the history of Nigeria. Please don't quote me out of context. I'm only talking about tourism not politics, development or personal character. Thank you

He was the brain behind FESTAC a festival that attracted people from over 48 countries of the world
He introduced Ankara back into the system making a once neglected fashion fabric a house hold name
He built the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential library which has a zoo, a resort , a museum, art gallery and other tourist facility
The Abuja stadium was opened under his regime where Nigeria hosted a world sporting competition - the 8th all Africa games

Many other program to promote tourism in Nigeria. I wish we can focus more in developing the Nigerian tourism. Tourism is one of the few initiative that affects every aspect of the economy. From food to transport, housing, hospitality, fashion, culture, lifestyle, entertainment etc
The current president is also promoting terrorism which is also attracting Fulani and other terror investors across African to the country.
Terrorism is one of the few initiative of this govt that affects every aspect of our existence as a nation. E.g. education, agriculture, transportation, security, tourism, infrastructural development, sport, trade etc.
This president has impacted on the lives of Nigerians more than any other President in the history of Nigeria.
Although negatively, but we all can feel his impact on us as President even though about 15 m of us allegedly thumb printed for him to be president while more than 100 m Nigeria suffering now did not partake in the election.
I just hope we've learnt a lesson
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
travelwaka:
This is one of the few tourism oriented President we have had in the history of Nigeria. Please don't quote me out of context. I'm only talking about tourism not politics, development or personal character. Thank you

He was the brain behind FESTAC a festival that attracted people from over 48 countries of the world
He introduced Ankara back into the system making a once neglected fashion fabric a house hold name
He built the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential library which has a zoo, a resort , a museum, art gallery and other tourist facility
The Abuja stadium was opened under his regime where Nigeria hosted a world sporting competition - the 8th all Africa games

Many other program to promote tourism in Nigeria. I wish we can focus more in developing the Nigerian tourism. Tourism is one of the few initiative that affects every aspect of the economy. From food to transport, housing, hospitality, fashion, culture, lifestyle, entertainment etc

In addition, Obasanjo presided over the most prosperous Nigerian regime in the past 40 years of our history. 1999-2007. Saving Nigerians from the 5 years Abacha hell like what buhary is giving Nigerians today.

He is the most lettered and Intelligent leader of the past 4 decades.
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by orisa37: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
LIFE BEGINS AT 84.
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by orisa37: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
GOING TO NOLLYWOOD.
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by Collyno82(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
travelwaka:

Above all, he introduced NHIS.
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by omotola90(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
travelwaka:

hey bro, any tour taking place soon.... I'll like to know because it's wifey birthday on may 7th
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star by travelwaka: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hello yes we are visiting La Campagne Tropicana for May 1st 2021. We are also having a tour to Omu Resort on May 29 and we are also working on A trip to Benin Republic during the muslim Holiday in May. Please kindly follow us on social media for updates.
www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours
www.facebook.com/travelwaka_tours
www.twitter.com/travelwalakatours
www.tiktok.com/travelwakatours

Thank you.

omotola90:
hey bro, any tour taking place soon.... I'll like to know because it's wifey birthday on may 7th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.