Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) (37949 Views)

Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Siberia01(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fucking Japanese when we used to do 140kmhr clean in my dad's 1986 Peugeot 504 GR
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by SweetVibe: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stockquality:
Airbags only popped from dashboard and door,meaning rest of car don get accident before naija panel beaters change a. The only cr I can turbo is either hummer h3 or g wagon .u see this two cars,lexus rx and lexus es,they'd kill u quick. U dey March 130kph for v6,u think day na 4plug,the day I had my own accident,n 160kph and na drunk driving o,las las na back of 0atked car i go sleep put, minor bruise get .ppl shock when I hoped out of the damaged beyond repair car. Nothing do me,but me and speed ow we be enemies,highest na 90 10,city 40 to 50kph,I see most of these fools using es to be speeding to no where,hahahahaha. I can't forget that night sha,I was expecting id be in heaven,but when I opened my eyes,na steering head I don dey snore on top before I got myself 5mins later. Ororo na bastard o.my system ws 90% intoxicated. God too like me o
hope you did thanksgiving to God
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Stockquality: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Its still like a dream to me,how I survived, I wasn't on seat belt o.
SweetVibe:

hope you did thanksgiving to God
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by SweetVibe: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stockquality:
Its still like a dream to me,how I survived, I wasn't on seat belt o.
Thank God for your safety.
Bro your boy is starving since morning, can I get any little help from you please
First bank

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by SouthSouth1914: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
gnykelly:

what about rx350 '10-'13

Not sure as I have driven it. Don’t even try to buy highlander ooo 03/4 to 010/11..
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Stockquality: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bro I get malaria like dis,imagine sun dey out my eyes feels heavy and my body feels hot but its not,with no nepa. So u can imagine the suffering am going through.
SweetVibe:

Thank God for your safety.
Bro your boy is starving since morning, can I get any little help from you please
First bank
kenneth thomas
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by weslay: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shellsploit:
He must have been doing 120mph...
Reminds me when i drove my friends Lexus e300 whilst coming back from lekki at the wee hours of the night... I was doing 120 and i felt the entire car was weightless.

For your safety as someone mentioned above, never speed above 80mph with lexus e300 on a highway.

Very true. I had a similar experience with a Toyota Avanza when driving in my estate. I was way under 50mph and it felt like I was floating on paper. I had to respect myself. If you drive a Toyota or Lexus, you need to control your speed as much as possible. If you drive a BMW or any other German car, please respect other road users

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by UnimkeAk(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ghost1994:
I remembered travelling to Ibadan few weeks back I was on 80km/h, Naso I see small Lexus es 300 over speeding and doing Fast and furious.

I just shake my head because last last we were caught in Guru Maraji Traffic.

That guy was asked to deliver car hes a car dealer from that ID. But what I noticed from these young Lad is that most of them are not the rightful owner of the cars they use in drag racing or fraud money.

If you hustle and buy car (coupled with maintenance) danfo or deliver bike break your Mirros and japa, you would know how to really take good care of things.

Anyways RIP to the Dead.

Someone reading this will still speed above 120Km/h today.

Omo spead wer I drive today, I no even d go anywhere important, I d go my friend house

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Stockquality: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogg7IHJckHk
Avoid lexus and toyota.no safety
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Duru9:
Wrong over taking
Honestly.... very wrong overtaking. And you know, the smooth speed of that lexus won't let you know how fast you're going! Very unfortunate.
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by lekki1444: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
UNITEDBRAND:

Avalon is the best bet in terms of weight and stability on speed in the Toyota family
how about avensis ?
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by SweetVibe: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stockquality:
Bro I get malaria like dis,imagine sun dey out my eyes feels heavy and my body feels hot but its not,with no nepa. So u can imagine the suffering am going through.
I understand you, sorry for the fever. Thanks man
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by mejai(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/4701812/car-splits-into-two-after

Lexus + speed + cut and join = disaster

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by AngelicBeing: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shellsploit:
He must have been doing 120mph...
Reminds me when i drove my friends Lexus e300 whilst coming back from lekki at the wee hours of the night... I was doing 120 and i felt the entire car was weightless.

For your safety as someone mentioned above, never speed above 80mph with lexus e300 on a highway.
Chai sad

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Walkee: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ghost1994:
I remembered travelling to Ibadan few weeks back I was on 80km/h, Naso I see small Lexus es 300 over speeding and doing Fast and furious.

I just shake my head because last last we were caught in Guru Maraji Traffic.

That guy was asked to deliver car hes a car dealer from that ID. But what I noticed from these young Lad is that most of them are not the rightful owner of the cars they use in drag racing or fraud money.

If you hustle and buy car (coupled with maintenance) danfo or deliver bike break your Mirros and japa, you would know how to really take good care of things.

Anyways RIP to the Dead.

Someone reading this will still speed above 120Km/h today.
that road is extraordinarily bad, tiny and filled with pot holes and countless numbers of proud trailer drivers. Everybody behave as if they own the tiny hole infested roads. My sister lives around 2km from that place and I normally ply that road.
When I was going to Uromi last week the driver that was driving us saw a trailer coming at us on full speed then our driver decided, at the very last minute to over take the trailer in front of us. We were now caught between two speeding trailers, one charging at us and the other one besides us. I was just laughing inside my mind because I knew that nobody would even recognise the people inside that car if that trailer crush it. Luckily we were able to escape at the very last second but the breeze from the big trailer filled inside the car

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Walkee: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Stay away from Toyota Camry 06/7 to 013. Faulty brake system. When on high speed like 120-140, once you hit the brakes, car waves anyhow.

Lexus ES series 03/04 to 010. Way too light! But car can really accelerate, but no balance!

bossman which one would you advise? I've been praying to have small money so that I can buy one those 3 cars you mentioned.
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by gwama: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Speed and Naija drivers it is like bread and butter. For why? To ending like this?? Stupidity. cool cool
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
kingreign:

Till you drive an infiniti then you can conclude.
I've driven an Infiniti FX35.... I think I can make that an exception.... well grounded... I think I can excuse that brand by Nissan..
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
ArcFresky:

Exactly my thoughts.
Most accidents are caused by panic driving/ inexperience.

The other day I was traveling with my guy doing 120+ ontop smooth road along Lagos-IB.

Someone just swerved into our lane, dude panicked, swerved hard into the divide, and ended writing-off my car, when he could have just rear ended the mf.

Point is, people just hop into V6 cars and think its all about the accelerator and the brakes.

Smh.
our driving schools and teachers need to start teaching defensive driving and not just basics... everyone is after quick money and end up not teaching what could save lives and property.
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
heendrix:

Jeesus Christ
yep.... seen them do that a lot... if you want peace just ship in your car yourself.
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
NaMe4:

A lot of the truck drivers in this part of the country behave as if they are brainless.
even in city driven you see them swerving any how and if you are in range they will bluntly tell you "if I jam you na Sara... nothing go happen and you go die like chicken"... atleast that's what one has said to be before.
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by EgunMogaji2: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yah all stop buying all this junkyard wreck rebuilds.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by NaMe4: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
even in city driven you see them swerving any how and if you are in range they will bluntly tell you "if I jam you na Sara... nothing go happen and you go die like chicken"... atleast that's what one has said to be before.

It's really disturbing. And if not curbed, it'll only get worse.
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by BnBgrillNG(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Walkee:

Luckily we were able to escape at the very last second but the breeze from the big trailer filled inside the car

Omo!
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amarahly:

Take me to Christ bruv cool
i don check u out, come na me go take u there.
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by pizapato(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
gnykelly:

when I was doing uber driving. i don't drive the Toyota more than 80km/h. the thing is so light that any slight swerve the vehicle is gone.

a note to everyone driving any vehicle which engine is less than 3.5L please don't do more than 80km in areas where the lane is not more than 3 lane
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
RIP
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by hkidola00(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sijo01:
Terrible!
Thank God for His identity card. They would have tagged him Yahoo boy.
May his soul rest in peace.
so what Ur point yahoo sympathiser?
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Zontrident: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Omo the man must have be doing 160kmph
Chai this is sad the car really cut into two oh
The way accidents de happen to these lexus nowadays no be fr here oh and doctors on strike �
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Stockquality:
Airbags only popped from dashboard and door,meaning rest of car don get accident before naija panel beaters change a. The only cr I can turbo is either hummer h3 or g wagon .u see this two cars,lexus rx and lexus es,they'd kill u quick. U dey March 130kph for v6,u think day na 4plug,the day I had my own accident,n 160kph and na drunk driving o,las las na back of 0atked car i go sleep put, minor bruise get .ppl shock when I hoped out of the damaged beyond repair car. Nothing do me,but me and speed ow we be enemies,highest na 90 10,city 40 to 50kph,I see most of these fools using es to be speeding to no where,hahahahaha. I can't forget that night sha,I was expecting id be in heaven,but when I opened my eyes,na steering head I don dey snore on top before I got myself 5mins later. Ororo na bastard o.my system ws 90% intoxicated. God too like me o
God no like you na your time never reach if your time don reach you won't speed to that extend before you get to heaven.just imagine you drank alcohol and you think the next thing to do is to drive.God really saved you.
Re: Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) by Onebaddest01: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
No be lie...worse
heendrix:

Lexus are like that even Rx330

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) / Lady Who Was Extorted By LASTMA Police Gets Her Money Back (Photos) / Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.