Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Education Officer II (Oyo State) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Education Officer II (Oyo State) (1910 Views)

Vacancy: Account Officer Ii / Oyo State Education Officer II,CBT Result And Interview Schedule Is Out.. / VACANCY: Graduate Administrative Officer II (registration Area Officer) At INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please, What do i expect in my Assessment coming up??.. I applied for Education Officer II position. State level
Help a brother...
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Ask the offline people that have passed the exam . U will find them

Hey, check out my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Yksoul(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Please, I couldn't find my CBT test invite on my education officer 11 dashboard
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Dammie199(f): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
I couldn't find my CBT schedule too.... Someone should please help me on what to do
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yksoul:
Please, I couldn't find my CBT test invite on my education officer 11 dashboard

Did you receive the text message??
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dammie199:
I couldn't find my CBT schedule too.... Someone should please help me on what to do

Did you receive the text too??
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Dammie199(f): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
SolaOkedara:

Did you receive the text too??

No o..... Didn't receive the text o..... Probably because I didn't have PGDE and someone also told me that one needs to take the print out slip to secretariat but I didn't go there cos i wasn't aware...... Was thinking maybe that was the reason I couldn't get the CBT invite
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Yksoul(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
SolaOkedara:

Did you receive the text message??
no, I learnt they sent mail
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Iseoluwani: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2021
Dammie199:

No o..... Didn't receive the text o..... Probably because I didn't have PGDE and someone also told me that one needs to take the print out slip to secretariat but I didn't go there cos i wasn't aware...... Was thinking maybe that was the reason I couldn't get the CBT invite

That you didn't take the print out shouldn't be a problem. Probably u were not called because u don't have pdge.. u can check ur data page again
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Iseoluwani: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2021
Yksoul:
no, I learnt they sent mail

Don't wait for mail. Just go and check ur page in their portal
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by beyuadex: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2021
I received sms and also have my schedule on my dashboard but I don't know or have idea of what to expect from the exam. Please if you have any information in regards to that, please don't hesitate to share with us. If there is any Whats App group too please endeavor to add me 08184828527. Thanks
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Jaybihel25(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
I received an SMS, my sister didn't but she found her CBT schedule on her dashboard on the portal. I think they booted out people that used NCE and those without PGDE.
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by anointedtimy: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please if you have an idea of what one should expect from the cbt assessment please let me know and if you know of a group kindly add me on 07062908216
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Please oh... Who wrote exams today oh?? .... Abeg give us hint...
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Iseoluwani: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
SolaOkedara:
Please oh... Who wrote exams today oh?? .... Abeg give us hint...

Abeg is the result out
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Iseoluwani: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Don't wait for mail. Just go and check ur page in their portal
anointedtimy:
Please if you have an idea of what one should expect from the cbt assessment please let me know and if you know of a group kindly add me on 07062908216

SolaOkedara:
Please, What do i expect in my Assessment coming up??.. I applied for Education Officer II position. State level
Help a brother...

Pls is the result out
Re: Education Officer II (Oyo State) by Marvyx(m): 4:04am On Jun 28, 2023
SolaOkedara:
Help a brother...

Hello brother, I can't reply you on email. Email me at Marvywisdom@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Vacancy For Engineers. / Virgin Nigeria Is Recruiting / Amanto Consulting (a Recruitment Organisation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.