Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal (4590 Views)

Davido's Ex Chioma On Second Date With Clarks Adeleke And Her Friend Nayomee / Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) / Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out (2) (3) (4)

Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shvJ05hagjg

Davido's baby mama Chioma decided to go out and have fun.

She went out on a fun date with her bestfriend nayomee amidst the cheating scandal.

She was glowing and looking so carefree and unbothered, I admire her strength because it's not easy to have people mocking you.

Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by debssycharles(f): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by 5Gbabe: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
una no go believe say na me say Bleep this girl me self I no day believe am self if day Bleep self
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
More pictures

Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by doggedfighter(f): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2021
She looks good, well kept and fully riped now.

She always had this unsmiling pose in her pictures but I am glad to see her smiling and posing in these pictures.

Everyone needs a friend and hers is doing a great job.

She's doing just fine and she will be fine.

Heartbreaks, disappointments and betrayals happen every day and people pull through and come out stronger.

Op, are you the one mocking her?
Take it easy on unnecessary commentary. undecided

Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Jamesmatic(m): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2021
But the way OBO loseguard this girl, we no go take am serious if e carry any girl for head again.

Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by columbus007(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Well it's ok,but i don't fvcking care.
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by orohbiro(f): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2021
we will be waiting hear to see your tears wen it finally drop for your eyes just a matter of months
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by orohbiro(f): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

She always had this unsmiling pose in her pictures but I am glad to see her smiling and posing in these pictures.

Heartbreaks, disappointments and betrayals happen every day and people pull through and come out stronger.

Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Sophiebabe85(f): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Jamesmatic:
But the way OBO loseguard this girl, we no go take am serious if e carry any girl for head again.
Upon all the my wife talk
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Sophiebabe85(f): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Are you her sister, you just carry person matter for head.
Be calming down o grin grin
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by doggedfighter(f): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

Are you her sister, you just carry person matter for head.
Be calming down o grin grin

And you Sophie the commentator is her twin? grin
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Ayo2004: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
I like this babe
Wetin dey happen dey pain her but she no wan show am grin
It it were our fellow Nigerian sisters,they would drag Davido from Earth to Pluto,we no go even hear word on social media,Dem go dey post rubbish everywhere
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2021
YEYE ADVERTISEMENT
  A WASTE⚫

Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

And you Sophie the commentator is her twin? grin

Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sophiebabe85:
More pictures
Sophie we are not interested
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by pozehnani(f): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Life goes on. She can't come and kill herself because of one smelly armpit and boxer guy who sleeps around like an unleashed dog on heat.

This girl you fall igbo girls hands big time. Well... At least you secured one life time investment before the deal broke.
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Sophie we are not interested
You must be interested o grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Food is ready, y'all should come
Fynestboi and missyB3 front page please embarassed embarassed
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by femi4: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

yinmu

All these epistle just to make her feel good. She's in a sefia pain. No amount of make ups or face lift can hide that

Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
pozehnani:
Life goes on. She can't come and kill herself because of one smelly armpit and boxer guy who sleeps around like an unleashed dog on heat.

see finishing grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by Mastakija(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
We all know she's pained jare...
All diswons na just cover upgrin
Re: Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal by KingMack(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
If I be Burna I for marry this girl make Davido lick dry salty pot grin

Rihanna's Outrageous Outfits / Reekado Banks Recent Pink Lips Upgrade(photos) / 7 Unluckiest People In The World