Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? (1270 Views)

Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / How To Use Access Bank Code (*901#) For All Banking Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? by Rebuke: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Since yesterday, I haven't been able to use their USSD service code as it keeps showing error.

It's really annoying. Please anyone else having the same issue?
Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? by Jashub: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Try during the early hours of the morning. Why I say so is because the month just ended and salaries are still being paid so definitely, there is bound to be heavy traffic on their platform.
Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? by Rebuke: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jashub:
Try during the early hours of the morning. Why I say so is because the month just ended and salaries are still being paid so definitely, there is bound to be heavy traffic on their platform.

This is very unusual with Zenith but I will stay up and try as yhu suggested.

It is really annoying though.
Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? by Rebuke: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is one of the error messages I keep getting since.

Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? by Rebuke: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2021
And this

Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? by Rebuke: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2021
This is absolutely wrong!
Why can't a whole bank like zenith fix this kind of issue since yesterday. This is silly and seriously annoying

Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? by Jashub: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2021
Rebuke:

This is very unusual with Zenith but I will stay up and try as yhu suggested.

It is really annoying though.
I too am trying but the system keeps bouncing my request. It seems they may be having some kind of maintenance issues. Especially since today happens to be Good Friday
Re: What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? by Rebuke: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Jashub:
I too am trying but the system keeps bouncing my request. It seems they may be having some kind of maintenance issues. Especially since today happens to be Good Friday

Till now, it's still having the same issue. Is this bank not crazy like this now?

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! / Can Someone Start Business In Nigeria With $20,000 / Vehicle Tracking Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.